Estate kündigt 3 neue Veröffentlichungen an

• Immortal-Soundtrack: 21. November 2011
    Bad 25th anniversary: in 2012
    Zudem ist auch eine CD mit unveröffentlichtem Material geplant

http://www.billboard.com/news/…u-soleil-1005377642.story
    A soundtrack album from The Immortal World Tour is tentatively slated to be released by year's end.

Weitzman says that in addition to the Cirque show, the Jackson estate is contemplating several other projects. The 25th anniversary of the "Bad" album in 2012 may be commemorated with a special package similar to 2008's "Thriller 25," while another set of unreleased material to follow 2010's "Michael" collection is also being considered. "It's a pretty vibrant estate in the sense that it continues to generate not just catalog opportunities but plenty of other ideas," Weitzman says.

Bei der Bad 25th anniversary-Veröffentlichung gibt es Hinweise, dass dort eine Bad-Konzert-DVD beigefügt wird:
    http://twitter.com/#!/MJNA

MJNA MJNEWSALERTS.com@
    @michaonthemoon @CEThomson Yeah Branca told me himself the DVD will be packed with the album. Not public yet though ;)
    vor 14 Stunden

• Bei der Bad 25th anniversary-Veröffentlichung gibt es Hinweise, dass dort eine Bad-Konzert-DVD beigefügt wird:

Abgesehen davon, dass ich nur die Überschrift und dieses Zitat verstehe: Danke Danke Danke....Bitte, lieber Gott, mach, dass es wahr wird!!!!!! Ich hab eine grottenschlechte Kopie dieser genialen Tour......ich brauch was HD-fähiges..unbedingt.... :gebet:
    :bohr1: und was kommt da noch? :bohr1:

• Michael Jackson album 'Immortal' out Nov. 21

A new Michael Jackson album is on the way.

Epic Records in conjunction with the Estate of Michael Jackson will release Immortal on Nov. 21. Described as a musical tapestry for Cirque du Soleil's Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour, which kicked off last night in Montreal, the album features redesigned versions of Jackson's hits, mashups and never-before-heard outtakes including an alternate take on the Jackson 5's ABC and a choir that Jackson recorded for They Don't Really Care About Us. Immortal will be released as both a deluxe double disc version and single disc.
    http://content.usatoday.com/co…bum-immortal-out-nov-21/1

Michael Jackson Album "Immortal" kommt am 21. November

Ein neues Michael Jackson-Album ist auf dem Weg.

Epic Records in Verbindung mit dem Estate von Michael Jackson wird am 21. November Immortal veröffentlichen. Beschrieben als ein musikalischer Teppich für die Cirque du Soleil Michael Jackson Immortal World Tour, die gestern Abend in Montreal ihren Auftakt hatte. Das Album bietet neu gestaltete Versionen von Jackson-Hits, Mashups und noch nie zuvor gehörte Outtakes, einschließlich einer alternativen Jackson 5 ABC` Aufnahme und eines Chors, den Jackson für They Don`t Care About Us aufnahm, aber nie verwendete. Immortal wird sowohl als Deluxe-Doppel-Disc-Version und Single-Disc veröffentlicht werden.

• Komplette Setlist von IMMORTAL
    http://www.prnewswire.com/news…ovember-21-130965943.html
    A MUSIC TAPESTRY FOR THE CIRQUE DU SOLEIL SHOW MICHAEL JACKSON THE IMMORTAL WORLD TOUR KICKING OFF LAST NIGHT

EXPERIENCE IMMORTAL AT MICHAELJACKSON.COM
    EPIC RECORDS IMMORTAL Epic Records Set to Release IMMORTAL The New Album from Michael Jackson on November 21. (PRNewsFoto/Epic Records) NEW YORK, NY UNITED STATES
    Download image

NEW YORK, Oct. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- On November 21, Epic Records in conjunction with the Estate of Michael Jackson, will release IMMORTAL – the highly anticipated musical tapestry for Cirque du Soleil's Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour. IMMORTAL will be released as both a deluxe double disc version and single disc.

(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20111003/NY78731 )

Led by esteemed musical designer, Kevin Antunes (Justin Timberlake, Rihanna, Madonna) IMMORTAL takes a fresh, creative approach in redesigning and reimagining more than 40 of Michael Jackson's greatest original recordings into a compilation that allows listeners to experience his music in an entirely new way. After spending a year in the studio working with Michael's original multi-track master recordings, Kevin created IMMORTAL which offers listeners a new soundscape to Michael's artistry while preserving the power and familiarity of his unparalleled voice and his legendary tracks.

Kevin Antunes comments, "Michael's legacy as the greatest entertainer of our lifetime is inspiring beyond words. It was clear from the start that Michael's voice and overall musical essence was the sole/soul source of creative energy driving the project. From the studio to the stage, there's an undeniable integrity and resolute truth in Michael's vocal performances that are highlighted in the Immortal arrangements. It was built with love and respect for Michael's music, his family, and his millions of fans around the world."

IMMORTAL is sure to touch the hearts of passionate Michael fans as the album unfolds his musical legacy with redesigned versions of his hits, electrifying mashups and newly discovered outtakes fans have never heard before including an alternate take on the Jackson 5's "ABC" and a choir that Michael recorded for "They Don't Really Care About Us."

To pre-order IMMORTAL, and view footage from Michael Jackson The IMMORTAL World Tour please visit www.MichaelJackson.com

The North American leg of Michael Jackson THE IMMORTAL World Tour kicked off last night in Montreal, and will include an extended stay in Las Vegas in December. The epic show, which was written and directed by Jamie King - the leading concert director in pop music today – is a riveting fusion of Michael Jackson music, choreography and Cirque du Soleil creativity that offers fans worldwide a unique view into the spirit, passion and heart of the artistic genius who forever transformed global pop culture.

IMMORTAL DELUXE ALBUM TRACKLISTING:

1. Working day and night (Immortal Version)
    2. The Immortal Intro (Immortal Version)
    3. Childhood (Immortal Version)
    4. Wanna be startin' somethin' (Immortal Version)
    5. Shake Your Body Down To The Ground (Immortal Version)
    6. Dancing Machine/Blame It On The Boogie (Immortal Version)
    7. Ben (Immortal Version)
    8. This Place Hotel/Smooth Criminal/Dangerous (Immortal Version)
    9. The Mime Segment: I Like The Way/Speed Demon/Another Part Of Me (Immortal Version)
    10. J5 Medley: I Want You Back/ABC/The Love You Save (Immortal Version)
    11. Human Nature/Speechless (Immortal Version)
    12. Is It Scary/Thriller/Ghost/Somebody's Watching Me/Threatened (Immortal Version)
    13. You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You (Immortal Version)
    14. Beat It/Jam/State Of Shock (Immortal Version)
    15. Earth Song/Planet Earth (Immortal Version)
    16. Scream/Little Susie (Immortal Version)
    17. Gone Too Soon (Immortal Version)
    18. They don't care about us (Immortal Version)
    19. I'll Be There (Immortal Version)
    20. Immortal Megamix: Can You Feel It/Don't Stop Til You Get Enough/Billie Jean/Black Or White (Immortal Version)
    21. Man in the mirror (Immortal Version)
    22. Remember The Time/Bad (Immortal Version)

IMMORTAL SINGLE ALBUM TRACKLISTING:

4. Wanna be startin' somethin' (Immortal Version)
    5. Dancing Machine/Blame It On The Boogie (Immortal Version)
    6. This Place Hotel/Smooth Criminal/Dangerous (Immortal Version)
    7. J5 Medley: I Want You Back/ABC/The Love You Save (Immortal Version)
    8. Human Nature/Speechless (Immortal Version)
    9. Is It Scary/Thriller/Ghost/Somebody's Watching Me/Threatened (Immortal Version)
    10. You Are Not Alone/I Just Can't Stop Loving You (Immortal Version)
    11. Beat It/Jam/State Of Shock (Immortal Version)
    12. Earth Song/Planet Earth (Immortal Version)
    13. They don't care about us (Immortal Version)
    14. Immortal Megamix: Can You Feel It/Don't Stop Til You Get Enough/Billie Jean/Black Or White (Immortal Version)
    15. Man in the mirror (Immortal Version)

From a group of 20 street performers at its beginnings in 1984, Cirque du Soleil is a major Quebec-based organization providing high-quality artistic entertainment. The company has 5,000 employees, including more than 1,400 artists from more than 50 different countries. Cirque du Soleil has brought wonder and delight to more than 100 million spectators in more than 300 cities on six continents. In 2011, Cirque du Soleil will present simultaneously 22 different shows around the world. For more information about Cirque du Soleil, visit www.cirquedusoleil.com.

SOURCE Epic Records

• Los Angeles. Am 18. November wird ein neues posthumes Album von Michael Jackson veröffentlicht. "Immortal" wird einige bisher nicht bekannte alternative Versionen von Original-Songs aus dem Back-Katalog Jacksons enthalten, darunter auch eine neue Version von ‘ABC’, des Welthits der Jackson 5 aus dem Jahr 1970. Darunter auch einige mehr oder weniger geglückte Mashups, bei denen zwei Titel ineinander gemixt sind.

michael-jackson-beyond-4.jpg

Die Veröffentlichung von ‘Immortal’ deckt sich mit dem Start der "Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour" des kanadischen "Cirque du Soleil" und ist im Prinzip der Soundtrack zur Show. Das Album beinhaltet 15 Songs, eine Deluxe-Version kommt mit 22 Titeln.

Die Weltpremiere fand am Sonntag in Montreal statt und Kritiker wie Medien jubelten. 100 Shows in 47 der größten Hallen Amerikas sind bereits ausverkauft.

Im Gegensatz zu den bisherigen Shows des Unternehmens schuf Madonnas Choreograph Jamie King als Regisseur ein mitreißendes Multimedia-Spektakel der Extraklasse mit insgesamt 60 Hits des King of Pop.

Nach Europa soll die Show erst 2013 kommen.

Michael Jackson hinterließ nach seinem Tod 2009 eine Fundgrube an unveröffentlichtem Material. Der 25. Jahrestag des "Bad"-Albums im Jahr 2012 soll mit einer speziellen Edition wie 2008 mit "Thriller 25″ gefeiert werden.

Tracklist:

4. Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’ (Immortal Version)
    5. Shake Your Body Down To The Ground (Immortal Version)
    6. Dancing Machine/Blame It On The Boogie (Immortal Version)
    7. Ben (Immortal Version)
    8. This Place Hotel/Smooth Criminal/Dangerous (Immortal Version)
    9. The Mime Segment: I Like The Way/Speed Demon/Another Part Of Me (Immortal Version)
    10. Jackson 5 Medley: I Want You Back/ABC/The Love You Save (Immortal Version)
    11. Human Nature/Speechless (Immortal Version)
    12. Is It Scary/Thriller/Ghost/Somebody’s Watching Me/Threatened (Immortal Version)
    13. You Are Not Alone/I Just Can’t Stop Loving You (Immortal Version)
    14. Beat It/Jam/State Of Shock (Immortal Version)
    15. Earth Song/Planet Earth (Immortal Version)
    16. Scream/Little Susie (Immortal Version)
    17. Gone Too Soon (Immortal Version)
    18. They Don’t Care About Us (Immortal Version)
    19. I’ll Be There (Immortal Version)
    20. Immortal Megamix: Can You Feel It/Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough/Billie Jean/Black Or White (Immortal Version)
    21. Man in the mirror (Immortal Version)
    22. Remember The Time/Bad (Immortal Version)

4867-28281I17690.jpg
    Fotos: Promo/SonyMusic

http://www.klatsch-tratsch.de/…l-kommt-im-november/91269

• Nein, das ist ja sozusagen der Soundtrack zur Cirque de soleil Show und kein neues Album von Michael. :)

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

• und auf platz 16 steht sie nochmal - die kurze version mit nur 15 titeln :isis: . aber klar :kicher: , mj interessiert ja keinen mehr, ne :sonne: !

kerzen.jpg

2021 hast Du uns für immer verlassen - trotzdem wirst Du Teil dieser Gemeinschaft bleiben. R.I.P. liebe Titania

• ist auf Platz 12 abgerutscht ........... :schmoll:

"When people's minds are clouded by anger or hatred, no angel can reach them". ~Michael Jackson~

• Momentan ist sie wieder auf Platz 7 und das find ich gar nicht so schlecht, wenn man davon aus geht das die CD noch gar nicht erschienen ist

• :isis: Die Doppel-CD habe ich heute bekommen :juhuu: . Und ich war ganz gespannt drauf und nach dem ersten Reinhören gefällt sie mir sehr gut :michael3: ,sogar mein Kleiner (1 Jahr alt) wackelte dazu mit seinem Windelpopo :-D. Aber ich denke Soundtrack und das visuelle Sehen der Show gehören zusammen.
    Fazit: Ich muss die Show sehen!!!! :ungeduldig: Hoffentlich bald !!!! :bitte::bitte:

• Jaaaaaaaaaa ich liebe die Cd mittlerweile auch schon total und ich will unbedingt die Show sehen. Das ist echt genial bin wie im rausch, hätte das nicht so erwartet.

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
    Michael Jackson
    Rassismus führt zum Verlust deines Mitgefühls.
    fs_anon_999471_1463138222.jpg