Sneddon geht's an den Kragen - Nov. 2014 verstorben.

Geplante Forumschließung am 20.05.2024

Verhindere die Schließung mit einer Spende:

Jetzt Spenden
  • Fuer alle die es interessiert und nicht auf facebook verfolgen können.

William J. Wagener ueber facebook:
    My thanks to all who helped me financially, and with time and effort in Europe the past 2 months. YOU guys are the best . From Claudia & Friends who picked me up at the Koln Airport to Ute & Arnold Wilhelms who got me to Frankfurt InterNational on Time. blessings and hugs to you all. see you next July, God Willing.

• Veröffentlicht am 23.11.2012 von Inge Dove

The Story
    Many people can remember the incident in the year 1993 well, when for the first time the horrible charges were brought against Michael Jackson -- about an issue that has always been connected with purity and perfection for him: the children of our world. The worst crime that human can think of he had been accused of -- child abuse!
    In 2003 new accusations had been brought against Michael and in 2005 a suit had been filed. After a 5 months trial Michael had been released in every one of the 14 single charges. His fans and everyone who knew him personally had known before that he was innocent. Still, the doubts among the non -- fans have never really been resolved, because the media had kept spreading the topic for their sensationalism. So the truth kept unsaid.
    The Beginning
    William Wagener has studied law, lives in California and as a TV -- journalist has attended the trial at court every day. Only on 2-3 days he was absent and also during the proclamation of sentence
    („..because I had already known for sure that the verdict would be INNOCENT on all charges.") One day BEFORE the verdict he had organized and financed a big fan --party to celebrate the acquittal. During the whole trial he gave attention to this topic on his local TV -- Show „On Second Thought" for 12 times. He wanted to help to light the truth behind the curtains. He was sure that MJ didn´t commit any single of all the charges that he had been accused of. It was a pure „show -- trial"and it has been proven that the prosecution had done criminal acts by themselves. It´s written in the case file:
    - manipulation of pieces of evidence by Tom Sneddon (district attorney)
    - conspiracy (e.g. to instruct the witnesses to lie in the witness stand)
    - faked finger prints
    The Idea
    This fraud doesn´t become time - barred -- the true criminals should be accused!
    After been encouraged by Dee Pfeiffer, a long-time MJ-fan who had also attended the trial, the MJJIFF (MJJ Innocent Forever Foundation) was founded under the direction of William Wagener.
    His concern:
    - to light up the truth behind this corrupt trial of lies in order to
    clean up Michael´s name once and for all
    - to file a lawsuit against those who have done the real criminal activities
    William Wagener, who has stand up for MJ during the trial and afterwards (even though he is not a fan) wants to create an accurate documentation about the whole truth behind the trial that should
    air several times on TV. He can only achieve this goal with the help of single donations by all the fans around the world.
    The Project
    MJJIFF was established as a „non -- profit" organisation in the state of Utah on January 10th, 2011. The reason for choosing this place is that in Utah film productions are about 35% less than in California.
    IMPORTANT: The film HAS to be financed through donations only, so the FILM RIGHTS and advertising REVENUES will exclusively be of benefit for MJJIFF!
    For this project it´s NOT important that only few people donate a big amount of money but the mass of fans of whom every single one donates a small amount for MICHAEL.
    It´s still a long way to go. But we´re convinced it´ll be worth it! If the project will be realized the earnings will be donated to the charities that Michael has always been supported through his whole life. In case the money that the fans donate won´t be enough to create the film, then it´ll go to these same charities.
    Contact
    But in this case the world, the non -- fans, the disbeliefers and the people full of prejudice will never get to know what a farce this trial has really been all the time, because the media won´t do anything
    to tell the truth. The true criminals will never be accused of their horrible charges. Michael Jackson
    will never be acknowledged as the humanist and philanthropist that he has really been all his life!
    This project is the ultimate chance for US ALL to give MICHAEL JACKSON the legacy that he has fought for during all his life!!!
    Contact and further informations:
    www.mjjiff.org
    support to William Wagener on facebook

• William Wageners news about his trip to Europe, 30th November 2012
    von Inge Dove, Freitag, 30. November 2012 um 17:31 ·

William J. Wagener, 30th November 2012

Hello All who want to help Keep giving to the Children's Charities that MJ did and give in Michaels name A N D

clear MJ name via the film on the 2005 trial. I got some news.

1. I extended my stay 2 weeks, spending 2 months in Europe, to make some
    additional contacts for future TV interviews in Europe.

2. I met about 400 MJ fans who had never heard of me before, did not know I

was doing TV shows during the 2005 trial declaring from April to June

13th that Michael would befound NOT GUILTY of all Charges. Also met

about another 100 MJ fans who had heard a little about me and my TV

show [ which I am still doing after 12 years of TV locally ], but had not

gotten any of the details about the crimes of the Prosecutors, BECAUSE

their national Euro TV and Newspapers blocked out all news of WHY MJ

was found guilty, even though in 2005 New England Cable, on site was

uploading to the satelite feeds daily news. I was shocked that only MJ fans
    who had come to Santa Maria in 2005 recognized the photo of Thomas "Hurricane" Mesereau, MJ chief Defense Counsel. That told me how CENSORED the TV & Print News was in Europe. I also met about another 500 MJ fans and sypathizers and non-MJ fans on trains, planes and waiting to board trains and planes, who welcomed the details of the NOT GUILTY verdict. So in a Euro-SEA of BLACKED OUT truth... my trip was a success.

3. During those 2 months, a large collection of cash was collected at the

Netherlands, and also at Paris, France and sent directly to PAY PAL account of MJJIFF.org amounting to about $3700.oo that we would not otherwise have
    received if I had NOT bought my own ticket to Europe, and gone on faith.

4. In addition, MJ fans gave cash in Berlin, Koln, Val D' Aran, Spain, Slovakia, Hungary, Germany, Austria, England, and Italy and paid for my Hotel and other expenses to keep me going from nation to nation. I do not have an exact number yet, because I am still adding it all up, but this cash was over 1,200 Euros, to further the goals of the MJJIFF.org... plus the value of dinners in Naples, Berlin, Austria, Barcelona, and free lodging at MJ fan homes in Copenhagen, Berlin, etc. etc. who can put a value on that? Total Strangers invited me to stay at their homes, just for the rare opportunity to hear first hand from a Journalist who reported the TRUTH that I saw, that Michael Jackson, was not only INNOCENT, he was the victim of a malicious, pre-meditated attack. Truly these were the MIKE-LIKE MJ fans, who enabled me to bring for the first time a TV Journalist- TV PRODUCER, myself, who went to the entire 5 months, daily except for 3 days, the objective NEWS of the crimes of the Prosecutors in that trial filled with nothing but faked and fabricated ... false evidence, by Zonen, Sneddon, Auchinclaus and Nicola. The "dirty Four", I call them. Susan YU and

Atty. Thomas "Hurricane" Mesereau were the Heros, who proved on the court

record , in my objective opinion, that the Arvizo's were a family of liars

and extortionist, and MORE.... that the Prosecutors collaborated with Liars

and fabricated and created false evidence, which was openly proved to be

false... and THAT is on the court record. Janet Arvizo was proved to have
    Committed WELFARE FRAUD in Los Angeles, years before.

NONE of these FACTS, were known to any of the MJ FANs who were
    not reading the court record daily.

I was VERY well received, even by a few who later

admitted they had come to ridicule me, based on internet lies

spread about me but they changed their minds completely after

hearing me speak face to face and answer all their questions.
    THIS TOO, was a success.

5. Lastly, and most importantly, I got to meet and greet, and know who

Saint Michael Jackson's true "friends" were. Friends that stand up to

finish what MJ called our "real job". HEAL THE WORLD. Not all the

real MJ fans could get off work and travel to one of the 10 nations

to meet me, but they send special letters, art work, and cards. The out

pouring of MJ LOVE, to me, was amazing to me. I rarely saw that in
    U.S.A. so far.

6. The MJ-Revival in Berlin was a wonderful Event, and I plan on going back

to it in 2013, and the Italian MJ fans from Milan Area to Sicily gathered in

Napoli [Naples we say in English], and took me to a wonderful dinner after and then two, Antonella and another rushed me to Rome, the same night of
    October 21st to a small Hotel in Rome to do a TV interview on LAZIO on 22nd.

That is enough for now. More coming, on my YOU TUBE channel where I'll show you, not just tell you. Much editing to do. Remember MJ may not be

visibly with us, but his Message is growing stronger inspite of the dark elitist who arranged for his murder. HEAL THE WORLD. Stop the WARS, make Earth a better place. Now is the time. Do not fall for the call to make war. NOW , is the time to Wage PEACE & HEAL THE WORLD, for you and for me and the
    ENTIRE HUMAN RACE. [ P.S. take note on how Iceland, nationalized the private Bankgangsters, threw out their entire Government, and wrote a new constitution, with arrest warrants for the InterNational BankGangsters.

NOTE: There has been almost Zero News of what happened in Iceland
    in the past 4 years? ]

God Bless all of you, now Rajaa is waiting for the up dates on the new
    Donators to MJJIFF.org to be posted. Bye for now. PEACE, FAITH & HOPE.

MICHAEL is gone, but not his Message. HEAL THE WORLD.

William J. Wagener

http://www.facebook.com/notes/…mber-2012/509413599076865

• Erst einmal ein dickes Danke an dich, liebe sweetheart. :shi: Unermüdlich versorgst du uns mit Informationen über W.W. und seine Aktionen

Ich bin mal angefangen, die englischen Posts zu übersetzen, für die, die es sonst nicht so gut verstehen können.

Hier kommt der erste Post:

Post # 265:

Vielen Dank an alle für ihre finanzielle Unterstützung und Danke für eure Zeit und Bemühungen in Europa über die letzen 2 Monate. Ihr Leute seid die besten. Von Claudia und ihren Freunden, die mich am Kölner Flughafen abholten bis hin zu Ute und Arnold Wilhelms, die mich pünktlich zum Frankfurter Flughafen brachten. Segen und Umarmungen für euch alle. Wir sehen uns im nächsten Juli, so Gott will.

In_Michaels_Words.jpg

Together, let us create a symphony of hearts, marvelling at the miracle of our children and basking in the beauty of love.

• Mit was für Fans hat er denn gesprochen? :klapper::??:

Ich habe da GsD eine andere Wahrnehmung. :sonne:

• Post # 266:
    Die Geschichte:
    Viele Menschen können sich an den Vorfall im Jahre 1993 gut erinnern, als zum ersten Mal die schrecklichen Vorwürfe gegen Michael Jackson aufgebracht wurden, über ein Thema, das für ihn immer mit Reinheit und Perfektion verbunden war: Die Kinder unserer Welt. Er ist des schlimmsten Verbrechens, über das ein Mensch nachdenken kann, angeklagt: Kindesmissbrauch.

Im Jahre 2003 wurden neue Anschuldigungen gegen Michael Jackson aufgebracht und im Jahre 2005 wurde Anklage erhoben. Nach 5 Monaten Prozess wurde Michael Jackson in jedem einzelnen der 14 Anklagepunkte freigesprochen. Seine Fans und jeder, der ihn persönlich kannte, haben vorher gewusst, dass er unschuldig ist. Immer noch haben einige von den Fans Zweifel, die niemals richtig aufgeklärt wurden, weil die Presse dieses Thema für ihre Sensationsgier weiter verbreitete. So wurde die Wahrheit weiterhin verschwiegen.
    Der Beginn:
    W. Wagener hat Jura studiert, lebt in Kalifornien und als Fernsehjournalist dem Prozess jeden Tag beigewohnt. Nur 2 Tage war er abwesend und auch während der Verkündung des Urteils. („ … weil ich schon sicher wusste, dass das Urteil „In allen Anklagepunkten UNSCHULDIG lauten würde…“)

Einen Tag VOR dem Urteil hat er eine große Fanparty organisiert und finanziert, um den Freispruch zu feiern. Während des gesamten Prozesses widmete er sich auf seinem eigenen Fernsehkanal 12 Mal diesem Thema in seiner Show: „Auf einen 2. Gedanken“ (Man würde im Deutsch vielleicht sagen: „Drüber nachgedacht“)

Er wollte helfen, das Licht der Wahrheit ins Dunkel zu bringen. Er war sich sicher, dass MJ nicht einen einzigen der Anklagepunkte, dessen er angeklagt war, begangen hat. Es war ein reiner Schauprozess und es ist bewiesen, dass die Ankläger selber kriminell gehandelt haben. Es steht in den Prozessakten beschrieben:

- Manipulation von Beweismitteln durch Tom Sneddon (Bezirksstaatsanwalt)

- Verschwörung (z, B. um die Zeugen anzuweisen, im Zeugenstand zu lügen)

- Gefälschte Fingerabdrücke
    Die Idee
    Dieser Betrug verjährt nicht – wenn auch verschleiert – Das wahre Verbrechen müsste angeklagt werden. Nach der Ermutigung durch Dee Pfeiffer – eine langjährige MJ-Fanin, die auch dem Prozess beiwohnte, wurde MJJIFF (MJJ Unschuldig Für Immer Stiftung) gegründet.
    Seine Absicht:
    - Das Licht der Wahrheit ins Dunkel des korrupten Prozesses voller Lügen bringen, um Michaels Namen ein für alle Mal zu reinigen

- Eine Klage einreichen gegen die, die die wahren Verbrechen begangen.

William Wagener, der für MJ während und nach dem Prozess einstand (obwohl er kein Fan ist) möchte eine genaue Dokumentation über die ganze Wahrheit hinter dem Prozess drehen, die mehrere Male im Fernsehen gesendet werden soll. Er kann dieses Ziel nur erreichen, wenn er einzelne Spenden von allen Fans weltweit erhält.
    Das Projekt:
    MJJIFF wurde als eine nichtprofitable Organisation am 10. Januar. 2011 im Bundesstaat Utah gegründet. Der Grund, diesen Ort zu wählen, ist, dass Utah Filmproduktionen ca. 35% günstiger sind als in Kalifornien.

WICHTIG: Der Film KANN einzig und allein durch Spenden finanziert werden, so dass die Filmrechte und die Werbeeinnahmen nur zu Gunsten von MJJIFF sein werden.

Für dieses Projekt ist es NICHT wichtig, dass nur einige Leute einen großen Beitrag spenden, sondern, dass jeder Einzelne einen kleinen Beitrag für MICHAEL spendet.

Es ist immer noch ein langer Weg zu gehen. Aber wir sind überzeugt, dass es sich lohnen wird. Wenn das Projekt Wirklichkeit geworden ist, werden die Einnahmen den wohltätigen Einrichtungen zu Gute kommen, die Michael immer durch sein ganzes Leben hindurch unterstütze. Für den Fall, dass die Spenden, die die Fans geben, nicht reichen, um den Film zu drehen, gehen die Spenden an dieselben wohltätigen Einrichtungen.
    Kontakt:Und in diesem Fall werden die Welt, die Nichtfans, die Ungläubigen und die Menschen voller Vorurteile nie wissen, was für eine Farce der Prozess wirklich war, weil die Presse nichts tun wird, um die Wahrheit zu erzählen. Die wahren Verbrecher werden niemals für ihre schrecklichen Angriffe angeklagt werden. Michael Jackson wird niemals als Humanist und Menschenfreund, der er wirklich sein ganzes Leben lang war, erkannt werden. Dieses Projekt ist die ultimative Chance für UNS ALLE, MICHAEL JACKSON das Erbe zu geben, für das er sein ganzes Leben lang gekämpft hat. Kontaktiert uns für weitere Informationen.

In_Michaels_Words.jpg

Together, let us create a symphony of hearts, marvelling at the miracle of our children and basking in the beauty of love.

• @skywalkerring:

Da gibt es ja jetzt nur zwei Möglichkeiten:

1. Du kanntest die Fakten nicht und WW hat dich somit „aufgeklärt“.

Oder

2. Du kanntest die Fakten und WW geht dreister Weise hin und stellt alle Fans (vor allem die aus Europa!) als uninformiert hin, die wohl auch nicht in der Lage sind, sich adäquat zu informieren. Bis er kam natürlich...

Hmm…

Randbemerkung: In fast allen MJ-Foren wurde ausführlich darüber informiert. Das Buch von Aphrodite Jones sollte auch jeder Fan schon mal gelesen haben. Man kann es auch in Übersetzungen finden.
    Und last but not least: Hier in diesem Forum gibt es einen ganzen Bereich darüber, der sehr lesenswert ist! http://www.mjjackson-forever.c…hp?page=Board&boardID=111

• Mit was für Fans hat er denn gesprochen? :klapper: :??:

Ich habe da GsD eine andere Wahrnehmung. :sonne:

Ja, manchmal vermitelt W.W. mir auch den Eindruck, als sei er derjenige, der alle Fakten kennt und uns "Nichtwissenden" aufklären müsse. So stellt er sich in meinen Augen als unersetzlich dar. Das ist mir, ehrlich gesagt, auch ein bisschen zu viel. Ich mag sein Anliegen, Michaels Ruf in vollem Umfang so zu rehabilitieren, wie er wirklich war: Er war ein Humanist und Menschenfreund. Ich glaube allerdings, dass gerade Michaels Fans um diesen Ruf wissen und zumindest Pressemitteilungen anzweifeln, die Michael in den Schmutz ziehen . Ob ich nun die Prozessakten kenne oder nicht. Das macht da für mich keinen großen Unterschied.

Tja, dass W.W. jetzt auch mit den Medien, die ihn lächerlich machen, zu kämpfen hat, tut mir Leid. Diejenigen, die ihn kennen gelernt haben, sind bestimmt eines Besseren belehrt worden. Ich glaube, dass Michaels Fans im Großen und Ganzen seine Aktion unterstützen. Allerdings gebe ich ganz ehrlich zu, dass mir sein Auftreten bei dem Versuch, Klage gegen Sneddon § Co. einzulegen, zu schlecht vorbereitet war. (Jeder Fan hat die 2 Minuten Redezeit effektiver genutzt als er.) Und außerdem ist mir sein extrem vehementer Versuch, Spenden locker zu machen bei den Fans, etwas suspekt. Ich weiß selber nicht genau, was ich davon halten soll. Ich oute mich mal und gebe zu, dass ich noch keinen Cent gespendet habe, weil ich eben nicht genua weiß, was ich davon halten soll. Vielleicht müsste ich mich mal mit Jemanden unterhalten, der oder die ihn tatsächlich persönlich kennen gelernt haben, um ein genaueres Bild zu bekommen.

In_Michaels_Words.jpg

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von helen mj ()

• Maggie, die Fakten kannte ich vorher!!! Habe ich nicht nur "Conspiracy" von Aphrodite Jones gelesen, sondern alles studiert, was es diesbezüglich sowohl im Internet (z.B.Prozessakten, youtube, blogs), als auch sonst (z.B. Bücher etc.)
    überhaupt gibt!!! Überwiegend auf englisch! Aber ich muss mich hier nicht rechtfertigen!
    William Wagner hat mich persönlich überzeugt, obwohl auch ich einige Vorbehalte gegen ihn hatte, bevor ich mit ihm etwa 20 Minuten alleine gesprochen habe. Der Mann ist nicht perfekt, was er auch nicht von sich behauptet,
    aber er kämpft für die unglaubliche Ungerechtigkeit, die Michael widerfahren ist, und ich werde ihn diesbezüglich in jeder Hinsicht unterstützen!!! :bad:

• Uiuiui, was habe ich jetzt schon wieder schlimmes von mir gegeben. Die Ausrufezeichen werden immer mehr...

Ich bin immer wieder überrascht, wie schnell sich manche angegriffen fühlen.

Fakt ist, dass WW öffentlich erzählt, dass die MJ-Fans in Europa die Fakten nicht kennen! Erst, wenn sie mit ihm, WW, gesprochen hätten, wären sie endlich informiert!
    Das sind Worte von WW, nicht von mir!

Ich kann einfach nicht verstehen, wie man alles, was dieser Mann sagt, einfach so hinnimmt - auch wenn's der größte Mist ist. Hat für mich manchmal schon leicht besessene Züge.

Ich halte mich da an andere: diejenigen, die Michaels Musik, Kunst, sein Genie, seine Legacy sehen und weiterverbreiten und nicht zuletzt Michael, den spirituellen, liebevollen, lustigen, fantasiereichen Menschen erkennen und näherbringen.

Das, was WW macht, ist ein Stellvertreter-Krieg. Er benutzt Michael Jackson und seine vielen Fans für seinen Kampf! Und das ist MEINE Meinung!

• !

European Jackson Fans Kept in DARK
    William WAGENER
    Veröffentlicht am 06.01.2013

After 2 months, 10 nations of Europe, I discovered that Michael Jackson fans and everyone else in Europe were kept in the dark as to ANY details of the 2005 Michael Jackson trial. In an age of instant communications... THAT is shocking and scary. WHO has the power to block MJ music from Nov. 2003 to June 13, 2005 and keep all details of the trial from being known. Because in FACT, it was the Prosecutors who committed Fabrication and falsification of evidence, and Saint Michael Jackson truly was INNOCENT. But worse, the Prosecutors KNEW he was INNOCENT. THAT is Why they had to fabricate false evidence.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ich stell mal den youtube Kommentar eines italienischen Fan ein, da WW ja von einigen als unglaubwuerdig angesehen wird.

corona4love

corona4love vor 10 Stunden

They buried Michael long before 2009, long before his trial, long before...

we , in Italy, did not hear INVINCIBLE on the radio. After the album History, he was not played as it used to be. And people don't care about him, people forgot his music, fans, like me, are thought to be crazy. ..I don't care about the others, I love MJ, he was our Gandhi, I find peace in his music, love in his words, hope in his deeds. MJ was a spiritual being, that's Why they made him disappear. We, the fans, love him

• Petition still growing day by day:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com…05-michael-jackson-trial/

"This petition serves to express our concern and belief that former District Attorney Thomas Sneddon committed at least three felonies against Mr. Michael Jackson during the 2005 trial of charges for child molestation..
    ..We support the effort to have a full investigation into the matter carried out by an independent special prosecutor; someone outside of Santa Barbara County."

http://www.facebook.com/william.j.wagener

• Die Petition gegen Sneddon besteht noch.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com…05-michael-jackson-trial/

WW schreibt am 21.02.2013 ueber fb:

William J. Wagener
    Hello, all. In case you did not hear.

Atty. [Ms. ] Joni Gray, friend of Sneddon did indeed lose the election last year. She was just plain bad in many ways. but her replacement by election is good for us, who want Justice for MJ.

It was a close election. Peter Adam replaced her and that is good for us.
    Peter was screwed by the same county , Santa Barbara, and the same District Attorney's Office that MJ was screwed over by... Sneddon & his snakes.

Yes, Peter is busy. He has canceled the meeting we had today, but We will get re-scheduled. Gray was our enemy. So having Peter there, in part, because a dozen or so of us demanded JUSTICE last August 14, and it made the front page of S.B. News-Press. We influenced the outcome, and I am still alive to talk about it. So It was a good move. I am lworking on many sides of the ISSUE to get Sneddon indicted, & Zonen & Auchincloss.

It is best for us that I not speak too much, until the eggs hatch. ... If you know what I mean. Pray that when Peter & I meet, we can do something mutually beneficial, and it leads to the first step for INDICTment of the
    "DIRTY 4" Prosecutors: Sneddon, Zonen, Auchincloss, Nicola. PRAY for my safty. And to all those who I have not had time to return a letter to in response, forgive me. :-) First step is to put it on the OFFICIAL agenda
    to appoint a special Prosecutor to INDICT the Dirty 4.
    21. Februar um 21:27 in der Nähe von Santa Maria (Kalifornien)

http://www.facebook.com/groups/WWDocumentary.Affidavit/

• Soweit ich es verstanden habe, geht es um die Neuwahl der Aufsichtsbehörde des Bezirks St. Barbara. Bei dieser Behörde hat WW am 14.08.2012 die Eidesstattliche Erklärung zur kriminellen Handlungsweise der 4 Staatsanwälte Sneddon, Zonen, Auchincloss und Nicola abgegeben und Strafverfolgung gefordert.
    Diese Wahl hat Peter Adam gegen die bisherige Amtsinhaberin Joni Gray gewonnen.

Kurz zusammengefasst schreibt er: Joni Gray,eine Freundin von Sneddon verlor die Wahl im letzten Jahr. Sie war einfach schlecht in vielerlei Hinsicht, aber ihre Abwahl ist gut fuer uns, die Gerechtigkeit fuer MJ wollen.
    Peter ist sehr beschäftigt. Er hat unser heutiges Treffen abgesagt, aber wir werden einen neuen Termin bekommen. Gray war unser Feind. Aber jetzt haben wir Peter dort, wo wir Gerechtigkeit forderten und es stand auf der Titelseite der St. Barbara NEWS PRESS.Es hat das Ergebnis beeinflusst und ich lebe noch um darueber zu reden.Daher war es ein guter Schritt und ich arbeite in viele Richtungen in dieser Sache. Es ist besser, wenn ich nicht zu viel sage, bis die Eier ausgebruetet sind....wenn ihr versteht was ich meine.
    Der erste Schritt wird sein, wenn ich mich mit Peter treffe, dass es offiziell auf die Tagesordnung kommt, dass ein Sonderermittler ernannt wird.