Jacksons gegen AEG - News -Fernsehberichte/Nachrichtenagenturberichte-Tagesberichte (Keine Diskussion)

Geplante Forumschließung am 20.05.2024

Verhindere die Schließung mit einer Spende:

Jetzt Spenden
  • Bericht in der LATimes über Aussagen von heute:

By Corina Knoll
    May 2, 2013, 1:39 p.m.

In a case that attorneys promised would dive into Michael Jackson’s personal life, jurors were shown photographs Thursday of the eccentric music legend's messy, clothes-strewn second-floor bedroom in the rented mansion where he died.

Donnerstag bekamen die Juroren Fotos von MJs Schlafzimmer im zweiten Stock des Hauses zu sehen, welches unordentlich war und in dem Kleidung verstreut herumlag.

Although the foyer of the Holmby Hills home was pristine — a lavish, open space with ornate gold frames — and the dining room boasted flowing white curtains around giant windows that allowed in streaming sunlight, the second floor presented a scene that was radically different, jurors were told in the wrongful-death case brought by the singer's family against entertainment firm AEG.
    On June 25, 2009, the day of Jackson’s death, the master bedroom on the second floor was in disarray, Los Angeles Police Det. Orlando Martinez testified. The curtains were pulled and the fireplace was on.

Am 25 Juni 2009 war das Hauptschlafzimmer in Unordnung, die Vorhänge waren geschlossen und das Feuer im Kamin brannte., sagt Orlando Martinez.

A portable rack was jammed with hangers of clothing. More clothes were strewn about the room, including on the rumpled bedspread. On a desk were stacks of what appeared to be DVDs and papers. Books lay in piles on the floor. Lining the hallway floor that led from the bedroom to the master closet and a bathroom were piles of clothes.

Inside the closet was a globe, shopping bags, a dress form with a red coat trimmed in black, and cardboard boxes that overflowed with even more clothes.

Papers were strewn about the star’s bathroom, which had another cardboard box stuffed with clothing. Bags and towels lay scattered about. Inside the inlaid marble bathtub were additional towels. Nearby sat fancy glass bottles filled with liquids.

Ein fahrbarer Kleiderständer hing voll mit Kleidung, mehr Kleidung lag am Boden und am Bett verstreut. Am Tisch gab es Stapel von DVDs und Papieren. Am Boden Stapel von Büchern. Auch Im Flu zwischen Schlafzimmer und Bad lagen Kleiderstapel. Im Wandschrank war ein Globus, Einkaufstaschen, Pappkartons mit noch mehr Kleidung. Taschen und Handtücher lagen herum. In der Badewanne lagen weitere Handtücher. Daneben verzierte Glasflaschen mit Flüssigkeiten.

Although merely a peek into Jackson's private life, the photos presented during the fourth day of the case could foreshadow what's to come in a trial expected to last four months.

The suit filed by Jackson’s mother, Katherine, and his three children accuses concert promoter AEG of pushing the singer beyond his physical abilities and of negligently hiring and controlling Dr. Conrad Murray, who gave Jackson a fatal dose of propofol and is now serving a jail term for involuntary manslaughter.

On Thursday, the family’s attorney played a phone message to Murray left by Jackson’s manager Frank DiLeo on June 20, 2009.

“I’m sure you’re aware he had an episode last night. He’s sick. Today’s Saturday, tomorrow I’m on my way back. I’m not gonna continue my trip. Uh, I think you need -- I think you need to get a blood test on him today. I -- I -- we gotta see what he’s doing. All right. Thank you.”

Donnerstag spielte der Jackson Anwalt eine Message an Murray ab, von Frank DiLeo, vom 20 Juni 2009: „Ich bin sicher, du weißt, dass er letzte Nacht eine „Episode“ hatte. Er ist krank. Heute ist Samstag, morgen bin ich auf dem Rückweg. Ich werde meine Fahrt/Reise nicht fortsetzen. Uh – ich glaube du brauchst – Ich glaube du musst mit ihm heute einen Bluttest machen. Ich – wir werden sehen, was er macht. Danke“

Brian Panish, the plaintiffs’ attorney, said he believed that DiLeo had spoken with an AEG executive just prior to making the phone call.

Panish sagt er glaube, dass DiLeo bevor er den Anruf machte, mit einem AEG Verantwortlichen gesprochen habe.

Five days later, Jackson was dead.
    Martinez testified that on the day of the singer’s death, he went to Jackson’s home, which boasted a movie theater, workout room, dance area and a wine cellar.
    Although the entryway was immaculate, the second floor — where Jackson had been found by paramedics earlier that morning — was a deep contrast.
    A search warrant and affidavit said that no adults besides Jackson were known to live at the location and that the staff was only allowed to be present on the ground floor. Martinez testified that the chef was allowed to leave food outside a door upstairs.
    Martinez said that when he arrived, Jackson’s children and his brother Randy were at the home. He also saw three cars, including Murray’s BMW.

Martinez sagte,als er im Haus ankam, waren dort Jacksons Kinder, sein Bruder Randy. Und er sah drei Autos, incl. Dem BMW von Murray.

Investigators attempted to reach Murray but the doctor did not answer his phone or return calls, which seemed suspicious, Martinez said.
    “If it was a medical emergency or a natural death, Why would he be refusing to speak with us? Why would he leave the hospital after he was asked to stay? Why would he not go back to pick up his car?” Martinez said.

Murray was tracked through his cellphone and found in Santa Monica. Detectives interviewed him two days after Jackson’s death.

http://www.latimes.com/local/l…-20130502,0,3325050.story

• MJ Estate’s motion to seal medical record

Estate’s motion to seal medical records is denied and the medical records are ordered to get unsealed.
    Judge’s reasons for denying the motion to seal medical records include: court records being presumed public, public’s right of access to information, both Katherine and AEG stating they will be relying on medical records, how Michael’s medical history is the main issue in this trial, parties right to fair trial and how it would be impractical to close down the courtroom to public when medical information is presented.

The same day of this ruling Estate has filed a second amended notice of motion to seal which would be heard August 16, 2013.
    http://www.mjjcommunity.com/fo…99&viewfull=1#post3818199

Der Antrag seitens des Estate auf Versiegelung der Krankenakten wurde abgelehnt. Gründe: Recht der Öffentlichkeit auf Information; Katherine und AEG geben an auf die Akten angewiesen zu sein; Michael's Krankengeschichte ist Hauptthema des Prozesses

In this madness, in this world,
    with its swiftness and its coldness,
    you’re my peace of mind.

:herz:

• http://www.fan-lexikon.de/musi…back-moeglich.149796.html

Michael Jackson: nur noch Playback möglich?

Los Angeles - Michael Jackson soll nicht mehr in der Lage gewesen sein, auf der Bühne zu singen und zu tanzen.

Der 2009 verstorbene King of Pop soll deshalb bei seinen geplanten Comeback-Shows auf Vollplayback gesetzt haben. Dies soll eine ganze Reihe von E-Mails zwischen Jacko und dem Konzertveranstalter "Aeg Live" bestätigen. Demnach war Jackson solch einem Druck ausgesetzt, dass er bei seinen Konzerten in London nicht live singen wollte, weil er sich dazu nicht mehr im Stande sah. Die Jackson-Familie, die derzeit einen Prozess gegen "Aeg Live" in Los Angeles führt, will damit belegen, wie gestresst der Sänger kurz vor seinem geplanten Comeback war, und dass dies zu seinem Tod beigetragen habe.

Katherine Jackson gibt dem Konzertveranstalter "Aeg Live" eine Mitschuld am Tod des Sängers und fordert angeblich 30 Milliarden Euro Schadensersatz. Der Prozess hat vor wenigen Tagen begonnen. (Fan-Lexikon berichtete)

• Autopsy reveals Michael Jackson's secrets

By Alan Duke, CNN
    Los Angeles (CNN) -- Jurors hearing the Michael Jackson wrongful death trial have a stark vision of the dead pop icon after a lawyer showed them an autopsy photo.
    Jackson's unclothed corpse lying on a coroner's table looked nothing like the world's most famous entertainer.

The doctor who conducted Jackson's autopsy returns to the witness stand for a second day Tuesday in the trial to decide if concert promoter AEG
    Live shares blame in his death with Dr. Conrad Murray.Much of what jurors heard for the first time is a repeat of the scientific evidence presented in the trial of Murray, who is now serving
    a prison sentence for involuntary manslaughter. But some of what is in the coroner's report seems to give more insight into Michael Jackson's life rather than how he died.

Dr. Christopher Rogers noted in his autopsy report that Jackson's lips were tattooed pink, while his eyebrows were a dark tattoo. The front of his scalp was also tattooed black, apparently to blend his hairline in with the wigs he wore. The autopsy confirmed what Jackson told people who questioned Why his skin tone became lighter in the 1980s. Jackson had "vitiligo, a skin
    pigmentation disease," Rogers said. "So, some areas of the skin appear light and others appear dark." Jackson lawyer Michael Koskoff made sure the jury heard that, even though it had nothing to do with how he died.Jackson's mother and three children are suing AEG Live, contending the company that was promoting his "This is it" shows was liable for his death because of the negligent hiring, retention and supervision of Murray.AEG Live argues that Jackson chose Murray as his tour doctor and that the company had no way of knowing he was using the surgical anesthetic propofol to put the singer to sleep each night.
    Rogers concluded that a propofol overdose killed Jackson, although several sedatives Murray gave him that morning contributed to his death.Los Angeles coroner's toxicologist Dan Anderson, who studied the drugs in Jackson's body, testified Monday that the level of propofol found in Jackson's body was "consistent with major surgery anesthesia."Propofol is a dangerous drug when not used properly, he said.Money woes may have led Murray to 'break the rules,' detective saysThe Los Angeles coroner's office found 31 deaths in the last 14 years in which propofol was found in a body, including six suicides committed by
    medical personnel -- doctors, nurses and anesthesiologists -- who chose the drug to end their lives, Anderson said.There have also been several homicides with propofol, including "a mercy killing" in a hospital, he testified.
    If not for his death by propofol, Jackson's health appeared good enough for him to live a normal lifespan, Rogers testified."There was no indication from the autopsy that there was anything anatomically wrong with him that would lead to premature death," Rogers said.He had no signs of being addicted to street drugs, such as needle marks or disease, he said.That testimony is important for the Jackson case, since if the jury decides AEG is liable in his death, his expected lifespan will be key to calculating damages. Jackson lawyers will contend that he would have made billions of dollars in the remaining years through several more world tours, merchandizing, recording and movies.

The next witness up after Rogers Tuesday will be a cardiologist, Dr. Daniel Wohgeternter, who will be called as an expert to offer analysis of Murray's skills and decisions.

kurze Zusammenfassung: der Jury wurde ein Autopsie-Foto gezeigt. Die Lippen und Augenbrauen waren tätowiert (ich würde es mal Permanent-Make up nennen) - auch am Haaransatz.
    Vitiligo wurde bestätigt-hier legte vorallem der Anwalt der Jackson Wert darauf das die Jury dies hörte, auch wenn es mit seinem Tod nichts zu tun hat.
    Ansonsten war Michael weitestgehend gesund und hätte noch ein reguläre Lebenserwartung gehabt ;( ...wichtig für die zu berechnende Schatzenersatzforderung.
    Es gab bereits 31 registrierte Todesfälle im Zusammenhang mit Propofol u.a. im Zusammenhang mit Sterbebegleitung u.ä.

• http://news.yahoo.com/dancer-s…el-jackson-192506348.html

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A dancer and choreographer who worked with Michael Jackson throughout his career testified on Wednesday that she told the director
    of Jackson's ill-fated concert tour that she was worried about the singer's health, but her plea went unanswered.

Witness Alif Sankey told a jury deciding a lawsuit that the pop star appeared thin and unprepared in 2009 for the rigors of his planned comeback concerts known
    as "This is it." The singer showed up at one rehearsal with shoes that had holes in the soles, missed rehearsals and appeared much thinner than earlier in
    his career, Sankey testified. Sankey showed jurors an email she wrote to tour director Kenny Ortega in early June 2009, urging him to try to improve Jackson's health and spirits. She said she never got a reply.

Tänzerin und Choreographerin Alif Sankey sagte als Zeugin aus.
    Michael wirkte dünner als früher, verpasste Proben und wirkte unvorbereitet
    . Sie schrieb ein Email an Ortega, dass unbeantwortet blieb.

"Please help me help you to get him back into that Magical Light, please let me help you help him find what was lost, his GRAIL," Sankey wrote to Ortega, who she had worked closely with for a number of years.
    She wrote that she knew what she could say to Jackson that would make him respond and also offered suggestions to help lessen the pain of rehearsals.

Sankey met Jackson while working on his 1987 video for "Smooth Criminal" and was an associate producer and planned to dance onstage during "This is it."She was testifying at the trial of a negligent hiring lawsuit filed by Jackson's mother against concert promoter AEG Live LLC. Katherine Jackson claims AEG failed to properly investigate the doctor who was caring for her son and later administered a fatal dose of the anesthetic propofol to the singer in June 2009.

The promoter has denied wrongdoing and its attorneys have said the singer hid his addiction to propofol. Jackson's former physician, Conrad Murray, was convicted in 2011 of involuntary manslaughter. He is
    appealing the case. Sankey said she based some of her impressions of Jackson over the years on how he felt when they hugged. "When I hugged him, he just felt like marble," Sankey said about
    Jackson early in his career. "But when I hugged, when I saw him briefly in 2006, he didn't feel like that anymore. He felt thin. He just felt thin."

He was thin during the "This is it" preparations, she said, and she became concerned when he missed multiple rehearsals.The dancer also described meeting Jackson's daughter, Paris, while footage was being shot for the "This is it" shows. Paris Jackson shared a secret with Sankey, saying she had brought lots of candy stuffed into her purse to the studio and didn't want her father to find
    out.There were also several tiny pictures inside her purse — all of her father."Her purse was full of candy and pictures of her daddy," Sankey said.

Alif traf auch Paris bei den Proben. Sie hatte Süßigkeiten dabei und wollte nicht, dass Daddy etwas davon mitbekam. Sie trug außerdem viele kleine Bilder von ihren Vater mit sich... :wimmer:

• Michael Jackson days before death: 'God keeps talking to me'

By Alan Duke , CNNMay 9, 2013

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Michael Jackson told his tour director days before he died he was hearing God's voice, a producer testified Wednesday.

"God keeps talking to me,"Jackson said.Those words spoken to Kenny Ortega and Jackson's frail appearance were so disturbing that it caused Ortega and
    associate producer Alif Sankey to burst into tears at a rehearsal, Sankey said Wednesday in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by Jackson's mother and
    three children.

Jackson, who was being fitted for his costumes, appeared "extremely thin" and "was not speaking normally" at the June 19, 2009, rehearsal, Sankey told jurors in a trial
    to determine if concert promoter AEG Live should be held liable in the pop icon's death.
    Jurors saw a photo of Jackson at the costume fitting that showed an obviously thin and gaunt man.Sankey testified that she and Ortega cried together after Jackson left. On her way home, Sankey stopped her car to call Ortega "because I had a very strong feeling that Michael was dying."

"I was screaming into the phone at that point," Sankey testified. "I said he needs to be put in the hospital now."Sankey became emotional as she testified
    about the call. "I kept saying that 'Michael is dying, he's dying, he's leaving us, he needs to be put in a hospital,'" Sankey said. "'Please do something. Please, please.' I kept saying that.
    I asked him Why no one had seen what I had seen. He said he didn't know."

Ortega sent a series of e-mails early the next morning that resulted in a meeting at Jackson's house between Jackson,Dr. Conrad Murray, AEG Live President Randy Phillips and Ortega.

An e-mail from Phillips after that meeting said he had confidence in Murray, "who I am gaining immense respect for as I get to deal with him more.""This doctor is extremely successful
    (we check everyone out) and does not need this gig, so he (is) totally unbiased and ethical," Phillips' e-mail said.The lawsuit contends that Phillips and
    AEG never checked Murray out. Otherwise, they would have known he was deeply in debt and vulnerable to breaking the rules in treating Jackson to keep his
    job, it argues.Jackson lawyers contend that AEG Live is liable for Jackson's death because the company negligently hired, retained or
    supervised Murray -- who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's death.
    Jackson's last rehearsal was at the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles on June 24, 2009. Security camera video shown to the jury Wednesday showed him walking with a blanket wrapped
    around him as he passed Sankey. "He didn't look good," she testified. "I asked him if he was cold, and he said 'Yes.'"Jackson sang two songs that last night on stage: "Thriller" and "Earth
    Song," she said."He did it," Sankey said. "He went through it. He wasn't in full performance mode."

Sankey said she was standing next to Ortega at a rehearsal the next afternoon when Randy Phillips called to tell him Jackson was dead."Kenny collapsed in our arms,"
    she said. The lawsuit contends that AEG Live executives missed a series of red flags warning them that Jackson's life was at risk because of Murray, who was giving him nightly infusions of the
    surgical anesthetic propofol to treat his insomnia. The coroner ruled Jackson had died from an overdose of propofol in combination with several sedatives on June 25, 2009.

Murray told investigators he used the drugs to help Jackson sleep so he could be rested for rehearsals.AEG lawyers argue Jackson, not their company, chose and supervised Murray, and that their executives had no way of knowing what the doctor was doing to Jackson in the privacy of his bedroom.
    Michael's creativity

In contrast to six days of testimony mostly about Jackson's death, jurors did hear about the pop icon's creativity during Sankey's testimony
    "Michael's imagination was endless," Sankey said. "He would visualize it, and it happened. It was amazing."Katherine Jackson dabbed tears from her eyes as her son's
    "Smooth Criminal" video was played in court. Sankey first met Michael Jackson when she was a dancer in the 1987 video production."We got to see Michael's
    imagination come to life," Sankey said. "That was my first time as a dancer, as an artist, that I was completely inspired by his craft and inspired by his attention to every detail. He was so detailed and he never
    missed a thing."
    Working with Jackson was "magical," she said."I dream still to this day that I will be able to create on that level of magic that Michael created," Sankey said. "It was like living a dream of working with an artist like that, and I will treasure it and have it in my memory forever." Sankey's work as an associate producer and dancer for Jackson's "This is it" tour put her on the witness
    list in this trial. "He shared with me that he was excited to do the show," she said. "He was excited to show his kids, finally to show them who he was, what he was all about; he was very
    excited about that."

Jurors heard about Jackson's relationship with his three children and their love of their father. Sankey described how they would come with their father to the set each day in early June when he
    was filming video elements for the show.

"Paris had a purse, and inside her purse, she had all this candy in her purse she didn't want her daddy to know about," Sankey said. "She had these little pictures of her father
    in her purse that were in frames. She had, like, a lot of them. Her purse was full of candy and pictures of her daddy.""They loved their daddy," she said.The "This is it" concert would have been "a pretty big
    show," Sankey told jurors."It was going to be huge and it was going to be innovative, different," she testified. "From working with Michael in my past, I knew it had to be something that no one's ever
    seen. It all had to be new and pioneering."

The next witness when court resumes Thursday morning will be Michael Jackson's longtime hair and make up artist, Karen Faye. She was quoted in interviews after Jackson's death saying that
    the pop star was in ill health weeks before he died. Spectators in the small Los Angeles courtroom Wednesday morning included Judge Lance Ito, famous for presiding
    over the O.J. Simpson murder trial in 1995. Ito was there to watch his friend, Judge Yvette Palazuelos, preside over this trial and then go to lunch
    with her.

Zusammenfassung in deutsch folgt

© 2013 Cable News Network. Turner
    Broadcasting System, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

• Gott spricht zu mir, soll Mike Tage vor seinem Tod zu Ortega gesagt haben. Alif Sankey soll Ortega nach eine Probe angeschrien haben, dass man Michael in ein Krankenhaus bringen muss. Ich schrie ihn an "...Michael stirbt". Am 24.06. sah Michael nicht gut aus lt. Alif. Er fror ständig. Er machte dennoch seine Auftritte. Als die Info über Michaels Tod kam, ist Ortega in ihren Armen zusammengebrochen.
    Alif beschrieb auch Michaels endlose Kreativität. Als Smooth Criminal gezeigt wurde, wischte sich Katherine Tränen weg. Das Arbeiten mit Mike war magisch-er war begeistert, dass er seine Arbeit seinen Kindern zeigen konnte. Nächste Zeuge ist Karen Faye.

• Zitat

jetzt ist auch ihre Aussage wegen des e-mail Verkehrs mit drin.

ich hab die mails mal rausgeschriebenen, (kann man ja nicht kopieren ...)

Aussage Alif Sankey, 8.Mai

Mail von Travis Payne zur Info von Alif, ( Michael probte am 11. und 12 Juni, aber er erschien nicht am 13 - darauf bezieht sich das mail)

„Brother Michael called to say that MJ is taking a doctor ordered sick day and I ask him to call Alif as well“

„Brother Michael rief an um zu sagen, MJ nimmt einen ärztlich verordneten Krank-Tag und ich fragte ihn ob ich auch Alif anrufen soll.“

Mail Ortega an Gongaware, 14.Juni (Sonntag)
    Are you aware that MJ's doctor didn't permit him to attend rehearsal?? Are Randy [Phillips] and Frank [DiLeo] aware of this? Please have them stay on top of his health situation. Personally I feel he needs a top nutritionist and physical Therapist working with him on a regular basis.

Weißt du, dass Mjs Doc ihm nicht erlaubte, zur Pobe zu kommen? Wissen Randy und Frank das? Bitte lass sie immer über seinen Gesundheitszustand informiert sein. Ich persönlich denke, er braucht einen Ernährungsberater und einen Physitherapeuten, der regelmässig mit ihm arbeitet.

Antwort Gongaware 50 Min. später an Ortega:
    Frank and I have discussed it already and have requesting a face to face meeting with the doctor hopefully monday. We want to remind him, that it is AEG not MJ who is paying his salary.We want him to understand what is expected of him. We have been vouching for him so far. Paul G.

Frank und ich haben schon darüber gesprochen und haben ein face-to-face meeting mit dem Doc angesetzt, hoffentlich Montag. Wir wollen ihn daran erinnern, dass es AEG ist und nicht MJ, der sein Gehalt zahlt. Wir wollen, dass er versteht was wir von ihm erwarten. Wir haben uns bisher für ihn verbürgt/ (ihn gebilligt, gut geheissen..)

• Ein ausführlicher Bericht zu Karen Fayes Aussage am 9.5. (Alan Duke, CNN)

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Michael Jackson appeared paranoid, repeating himself and shivering from chills in his final days, his longtime makeup artist testified Thursday.
    "This was not The Man I knew," Karen Faye testified. "He was acting like a person I didn't recognize."
    Faye, who did Jackson's makeup and hair for 27 years, was the sixth witness called by lawyers for Michael Jackson's mother and children in their wrongful death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG Live. She testified Thursday and will return to the stand Friday in a Los Angeles courtroom.
    The Jacksons contend that AEG Live is liable in the pop icon's June 25, 2009, death from an overdose of a surgical anesthetic because it negligently hired, retained or supervised the doctor treating him.
    Michael Jackson's brightest and darkest moments brought laughter and tears as Faye testified.

His last days
    Faye, who traveled with Jackson on his "Bad," "Dangerous" and "History" tours, said she was concerned when she first saw the schedule for Jackson's 50 "This is it" shows at London's O2 arena.
    "On looking at that, I said, 'He can't do this,'" Faye testified. "The shows are far too close together. I knew what he needed between shows. I thought he might last a week."
    Sie war beunruhigt, als sie den Terminplan für die 50 Showas sah. Das kann er nicht tun, die Shows sind zu nah beieinander.
    Sie sprach mit Ortega, aber der schüttelte es ab

When she raised the matter with show director Kenny Ortega, "he kind of fluffed it off," she said.
    "Michael's adrenaline and what it takes for him to perform with that much effort and what he himself puts into a show, he needed a lot more time to at least get some rest and sleep, and to be healthy and maintain that kind of longevity," she said.
    Michaels Adrenalin und was es dafür braucht, so zu performen, und soviel von sich in eine Show zu geben, dazu braucht er wenigstens mehr Zeit um sich zu erholen und zu schlafen, um gesund zu bleiben und diese Ausdauer zu haben.
    He was "very upbeat, but he was on the thin side" when she saw him in April as preparations for the start of the shows in July were under way, she said. "I thought he had plenty of time to put on some body mass and muscle mass."
    Jackson appeared "very, very excited" in early production meetings, but "the first time he actually got up on stage and rehearsed, I saw the change in him."
    "The turning point was when he had to get up on stage and actually start performing," she said.
    Jackson hated live performances, she said. "It was just too hard on him."
    Eventually, "they had to make him rehearse," she said. "They're insisting to the point of going to his home."
    Sie sorgten dafür, das er zur Probe kam, sie gingen dafür bis zu ihm nach Hause.
    In Jackson's last days, Faye was pressured to ignore what Jackson told her to do and instead take her direction from Randy Phillips, AEG's CEO, she testified. She once was ordered to put Jackson on stage and place his earpiece in when he did not want it, she said.
    In seinen letzten Tagen wurde sie angewiesen, zu ignorieren, was Jackson ihr sagte und sie sollte stattdessen ihre Anweisungen von Randy Phillips bekommen. Einmal sagte er, sie soll Jackson auf die Bühne bringen und seinen Ohrhörer richtig platzieren, auch wenn er den nicht wollte.
    "I was supposed to exhibit tough love" and not listen to what Jackson was telling her to do, Faye testified.
    At one point, Jackson locked himself in a bathroom at his home, refusing to leave for rehearsals at the Forum. AEG Live Co-CEO Paul Gongaware, who was in charge of the production, was "angry and kind of desperate to get Michael to the Forum," she said.
    Einmal schloss sich Michael zuhause im Bad ein, und wollte nicht zu den Proben im Forum. Gongaware war sauer und versuchte verzweifelt, Michael zum Forum zu bekommen. Sie hörte zufällig ein Telefongespräch, in dem Gongaware dem Securitymann sagte, "Sieh zu, dass er aus dem Bad komt. Hast du einen Schlüssel?. Mach irgendwas..." schrie Gongaware
    She overheard a phone call in which Gongaware was telling Jackson's security guard "to get him out of the bathroom. Do you have a key? Do whatever it takes," she said Gongaware screamed.
    At a rehearsal in mid-June, Jackson was "very stoic" and seem "frightened." He was talking to himself, she said. "When I was around, he was repeating himself an awful lot, saying the same thing over and over again."
    Bei einer Probe Mitte Juni, war Jackson sehr stoisch und schien verängstigt. Er führte Selbstgespräche, als ich um ihn war, wiederholte er sich ständig, und sagte immer zu das Gleiche. Er sagte" warum hab ich keine Wahl" Das war eines der Dinge, die er ständig wiederholte...Anmerk: Das mit "warum habe ich keine Wahl" sagte er nach einer Kostümprobe, nach der er sehr frustriert war (Tweet von McCartney)She said Jackson was frustrated and after a costume fitting days before his death repeatedly asked her, "Why can't I choose?"
    "He kept repeating, 'why can't I choose,' it was one of the things he repeated over and over again," she said.
    A show producer testified Wednesday that Jackson told Ortega "God keeps talking to me."
    Faye said she suggested to Ortega that a psychologist should be brought in to assess Jackson.
    Faye, who had to touch Jackson when she put on his makeup, said it was "like I was touching ice." At one rehearsal, she covered him with blankets and put a space heater next to him, she said.
    Sie schlug Ortega vor, das ein Psychologe zu Hilfe geholt werden sollte.
    Sie sagte, beim Schminken fühlte er sich an wie Eis. Bei einer Probe, hüllte sie ihn in Decken und stellte eine Heizung neben ihn.

"I've never seen him so emaciated," she said.
    Faye said she raised her concerns once in June with Phillips. He told her, "Yeah, this is bad. It's not so good. I had to scrape Michael off the floor in London at the announcement because he was so drunk," she said.
    Sie sagte ihre Bedenken auch Phillips. Und er sagte "Ja, das ist übel. Nicht gut. Ich musste Michael vom Boden kratzen in London, bei der Ankündigung, weil er so betrunken war."
    Faye testified that Phillips told her at Jackson's funeral that "he tried to do everything he could."
    Did she believe him? asked Jackson lawyer Brian Panish.
    "Sir, Michael Jackson is lying in a casket only a few feet away from me," she said. "I had no words to respond. That's not everything you can do."

• he dark days
    Michael Jackson endured pain for years caused by head burns suffered while filming a Pepsi commercial in 1984 and a back injury from an onstage mishap during a concert in Munich, Germany, she said.
    Faye, who witnessed both incidents, described them.
    "His hair caught fire, but he kept dancing," she said, as jurors watched the infamous video of pyrotechnics igniting Jackson's head as he danced down stairs on a stage. "I was screaming and Miko (Brando) got through somehow and had to wrestle him to the ground, because he had no idea he was on fire. Miko put the fire out with his hand."
    The fire burned off a section of hair, which doctors tried to repair with surgery to stretch his scalp, she said. Jackson suffered migraine headaches after that, she said.
    Later, a bridge suspended above a stage collapsed as Jackson danced on top of it during a show in Munich, she said.
    "When I saw what happened, I thought he could be dead," Faye testified. But Jackson held onto his microphone, stood up and finished the song. "He said 'I can't disappoint the audience,'" she said. So he finished the show finale but collapsed in the dressing room when it was over, she said.
    "He suffered back pain from that moment on," she said.
    Sie berichtet über den Pepsi Unfall und den Unfall beim Earth Song in München -"ab dem Moment litt er an Schmerzen"
    Along with the pain, Jackson had Trouble sleeping on tour.
    Jackson "was so buzzed by his own adrenaline after a show" it would "take him 24 hours to relax his body and sometimes it would take two days to be able to sleep," said Faye.
    Er war so vom Adrenalin aufgepeitscht, nach einer Show, das es 24 Stunden dauern konnte, um seinen Körper wieder zu beruhigen und es konnte Tage dauern, bis er wieder Schlafen konnte
    "As the tour went on, shows got closer and closer, and he would have Trouble sleeping," she said. "It would start out OK, but it would get worse and worse. He tried to find ways to deal with it."
    Dealing with it involved a series of doctors, she said.
    Wenn die Tour voranschritt wurden die Auftritte dichter und er hatte Probleme, zu schlafen. Erst war es noch ok, aber es wurde dann immer schlimmer. Er versuchte, damit umzugehen. "Damit umzugehen" bedeutete auch eine Reihe von Ärzten.
    "Michael always believed that a doctor had his best interest at heart," Faye said. "He believed if he got something through a doctor that it was safe and OK for him to use it."
    Michael glaubte immer, ein Doc hätte nur das beste für ihn im Sinn. Er glaubte, von einem Arzt etwas zu bekommen, was für ihn sicher und OK war
    Faye testified that nurse Debbie Rowe, who would later become Jackson's second wife and the mother of his two oldest children, would travel with them on the "Dangerous" tour in 1992 with "a little bag" of medications.
    "Debbie Rowe asked me to learn how to give injections," she said. "I thought about it and said 'No.' I am not qualified to handle any kind of medications."
    When the tour was on its way to Bangkok, Thailand, Faye was asked to carry a package she was told contained medicine patches for Jackson's pain, she testified. She refused to travel with it, she said.
    Debbie Rowe wollte ihr beibringen, wie man Injektionen gibt, aber sie sagte nein, ich bin nicht qualifiziert für solche mediziníschen Dinge, während der Dangerous Toi in Thailand sollte Faye einPacket mit Medizin gegen Jacksons Schmerzen transportieren, aber sie lehnte es ab, damit zu reisen.
    Faye testified that the tour doctor, Dr. Stuart Finkelstein, later told her "I'm glad you weren't carrying it. It has vials and syringes. If you had brought this in, you might not be here." The implication was she could have been arrested for smuggling drugs.
    Finkelstein sagte ihr später, er sei froh, das sie es ablehnte, es waren Ampullen und Spritzen, wenn du es mitgenommen hättest, wärst du vlt. jetzt nicht hier sondern wegen dem Schmuggel von Drogen (Medikamenten) verhaftet worden.
    Gongaware, now the Co-CEO of AEG Live, was in charge of logistics for the "Dangerous" tour and was involved in the incident, Faye said.
    Gongaware war verantwortlich für die Logistik der Dangerous tour und wußte von der Sache
    Finkelstein used "a balance of medications strong enough to overcome Michael's pain," Faye said.
    Fiklelstein nutze eine ausgewogene Medikation, die stark genug war um die SChmerzen zu überwinden
    Later in the tour in Singapore, Jackson stumbled into his dressing room before a show, she said. "He was having a very hard time walking," she said. "He was glazed over. He fell over a tree."
    She told the tour doctor, whom she identified as Dr. David Forecast, that "Michael can't go on."
    His show opened with him being thrust onto the stage by a "toaster," which requires him to "curl up and be shot up" from a small enclosure under the stage, she said.
    "His arm could be severed," Faye said. "I feared for his safety, I feared for his life. I told Dr. Forecast, 'You can't make him go out. You can't take him.' And he said, 'Yes, I can.'"
    Sie berichtet über einen Vorfall in Singapurs, wo Michael fast nicht laufen konnte vor der Show und in eine Pflanze in der Umkleide fiel. Dr. Forecast, der Tour Arzt, sagte, er könne aber etwas tun, damit er trotzdem auf die Bühne könne, auch wenn Faye Angst um Michaels Sicherheit hatte. Forecast hätte seine Hände um ihren Nacken gelegt und sie an die Wand gedrückt und gesagt: Du weißt nicht, was du tust" und dann Michael gepackt und zur Bühne gebracht. Aber letztlich wurde diese Show abgesagt.
    The doctor "backed me up against the wall and put his hands around my neck and said 'You don't know what you're doing,'" she testified. "I nearly fainted, and he grabbed Michael and took him to the stage."
    The show, however, was eventually canceled, she said.
    "Michael was under a lot of stress at that time because that's when the first child allegations were made public," Faye said. "Michael had to go on stage every night knowing that the whole world thought he was a pedophile. He had to stand up in front of all these audiences with the physical pain that he had and knowing that everybody in that audience is thinking that he was the vilest pedophile on earth. To this day I don't know how he did that."
    Michael war in dieser Zeit sehr im Stress denn es war, als die Anschuldigungen öffentlich wurden. Er musste jede Nacht auf dieBühne und wußte, das alle Welt dachte, er sei ein Pädophiler. Ich weiß bis heute nicht, wie er das schaffte.
    The tour ended early when it reached Mexico City "because everybody knew Michael had a problem," she said. Elizabeth Taylor came down to Mexico to get Jackson, and "we all went home."
    Faye later flew to England to join Michael at a rehab facility, which she described as a beautiful country home.
    Michael's brighter days
    Before Faye's darker testimony began, the courtroom was unusually relaxed with smiles and laughs throughout the jury box.
    It started when Jackson lawyer Panish asked her "What is a makeup and hair artist?"
    "Makeup and hair!" Faye responded, triggering loud laughter from jurors.
    "Can you help me?" Panish joked.
    Panish had Faye read to the jury the dedication note from the "Thriller" album: "This album is lovingly dedicated to Katherine Jackson."
    Faye and Jackson became "very close" starting in the early 1980s, she said. "It was almost like a brother and sister relationship. If I was having Trouble, I could call him and he could call me. You talk, you share, you become very close and imagine that over 27 years."
    Jurors viewed a series of photos of Faye and Jackson together through the years, including one taken in January 1996, the day after Lisa Marie Presley filed for divorce from Jackson.
    Jackson was upset because just before filing, Presley called him and begged him not to file for divorce, she said.
    "She begged and begged, saying please don't file," Faye said. Jackson promised not to file, only to see "the next morning it was all over the press that she filed before him." The photo of Jackson out with Faye "was to give the press something to talk about" with Faye being "the mysterious blonde."
    Jurors watched several videos that showed Jackson's talent and impact, a sharp contrast to all of the testimony about drug addiction and death.
    They viewed several minutes of Jackson's "Thriller," which Faye pointed out was a short film, not just a music video.
    Part of Jackson's 1993 Super Bowl halftime show was viewed, including his rendition of "We are the World." "It was a very big deal, sir," Faye said. "I think it started the trend of having a big artist at the Super Bowl."
    A clip from a Jackson concert in Bucharest, Romania, showed jurors how fanatical his fans were, dozens of them fainting as he sang "Man in the mirror."
    When his 1995 MTV awards performance was shown, Faye noted, "He can moonwalk in a circle."
    Jackson's stamina during a show was remarkable, she said. "Some dancers would pass out, but Michael would be fine. He was able to do it."
    Faye's testimony took all day Thursday and was set to resume Friday morning.
    Source: Alan Duke, CNN

• Jacksons vs AEG - Day 8 - May 9 2013 - Summary

Katherine Jackson was in court.
    Karen Faye Testimony
    Jackson direct
    Karen Faye MJ's long time Hair and Makeup artist takes the stand. (ABC7). Faye starts out by listing some of her famous clients, including Michael Jackson, Kevin Costner, Annette Bening and Smokey Robinson. (AP)
    Faye spends several minutes describing what she does. She talks about having to get close to someone when she’s doing their hair, makeup.(AP)

She says her relationship with MJ grew over the 27 years she worked with him to a brother and sister relationship. (ABC7) Faye and Jackson became "very close" starting in the early 1980s, she said. "It was almost like a brother and sister relationship. If I was having Trouble, I could call him and he could call me. You talk, you share, you become very close, and imagine that over 27 years."(CNN)

Faye spent about 90 minutes testifying about her close relationship with Jackson, who hosted her wedding at his Neverland Ranch and enlisted her to travel around the world with him. She breezily described Jackson's meetings with Princess Diana and other dignitaries, his Super Bowl performance, and other larger-than-life moments from the singer's life. Jurors and spectators laughed at times as a parade of photos and videos shot during Jackson's performances were played. "I was from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I was just very normal," she told jurors. "I found myself working with this magical person." She said Jackson was like a brother to her. Even after she gave birth to her daughter, Jackson enlisted her for another tour."I said, 'I can't go all around the world with you. I'm a mother now,'" Faye recalled."Michael never took no for an answer. 'Yes you can, it'll be great for her,'" she recalled him saying. (AP)

KF sprach ungefähr 90 Min. lang über ihre enge Beziehung zu MJ, der ihre Hochzeit auf der Neverlandranch ausrichtete und sie anwarb, um mit ihm um die Welt zu reisen. Sie berichtet über Michaels Treffen mit Lady Diana u. anderen Berühmtheiten, seinem Super Bowl Auftritt, und anderen legendären Momenten aus dem Leben des Sängers.
    Juroren und Zuschauer lachten einige Male als Fotos u. Videoaufnahmen von Michaels Auftritten gezeigt wurden.
    "Ich war von Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Ich war ganz normal, " erzählte sie den Juroren. " Und ich arbeitete mit dieser wunderbaren Person." Sie sagte MJ war wie ein Bruder für sie. Sogar nach der Geburt ihrer Tochter verpflichtete Jackson sie für eine weitere Tour. "Ich kann nicht mit dir um die Welt ziehen. Ich bin jetzt eine Mutter" erinnerte sie sich. "Michael akzeptiere niemals ein NEIN als Antwort. Doch, du kannst, sagte er, es wird toll für sie sein."

She’s asked about the 1984 Pepsi commercial shoot accident. She says she worked with Jackson after that to mask his injuries.(AP)

Jackson’s scalp was badly burned, she tells jury. “I had to figure out, along with him, how to hide his injury,” (AP)

Faye, a Pittsburgh native, tells jury she traveled the world with Michael Jackson. “I found myself working with this magical person.” (AP)

Panish asks Faye to describe Jackson: “He was a gentleman. He was elegant. He was brilliant.” _ she says as she starts to break down. (AP) After a couple more questions, Faye starts to cry. She gets emotional describing Jackson’s creativity and relationship with his fans. (AP)

The jury is shown a photo of Jackson doing Faye’s makeup, brush touching her face. Panish asks her how Jackson did. “I didn’t like it at the time, but now that I look at it, I look pretty good.” _ Faye says of Jackson's makeup job.Lots of laughter. (AP)

Panish next shows Faye and jury photos of just Jackson where she did his hair and makeup. One of images is an Annie Leibovitz shot for Vanity Fair. “Who’s Annie Leibovitz?” Panish asks. “Really?” Faye responds. There’s laughter. Panish in a continuation of his self-deprecating questioning of Faye, responds to her Leibovitz quip, “Hey, I don’t get out that much.” (AP)

One picture shows MJ with tape on his fingers...Karen explains that it was a trick to get the audience to follow his hands. She says she knew he couldn't wear the glove forever. (ABC7)

Lots of photos are shown, including a smoky image of Jackson standing on tippy-toes. Debate ensues over what brand the shoes are. Panish asks if they’re Air Jordans. No, Faye responds. Judge names another brand. Nope, Faye says. Faye says fans in the courtroom would know the brand of shoes. Before Panish can stop them, two or three voices call out, “LA Gear!” (AP)

Es wurden viele Fotos gezeigt, darunter auch jenes wo Michael im Nebel auf seinen Schuhspitzen steht. Es entstand eine Debatte welche Marke die Schuhe waren. Panish fragte sie, ob es AIR JORDANs seien. Nein, antworte sie. Der Richter nannte eine andere Marke. Nein, sagte Faye. Sie meinte die Fans im Gerichtssaal würden es sicher wissen. Und noch bevor Panish diese stoppen konnte, riefen 2 oder 3 "LA GEAR".

Jurors viewed a series of photos of Faye and Jackson together through the years, including one taken in January 1996, the day after Lisa Marie Presley filed for divorce from Jackson.
    Jackson was upset because just before filing, Presley called him and begged him not to file for divorce, she said."She begged and begged, saying please don't file," Faye said. Jackson promised not to file, only to see "the next morning it was all over the press that she filed before him." The photo of Jackson out with Faye "was to give the press something to talk about" with Faye being "the mysterious blonde." (CNN) "Lisa Marie Presley was calling Michael the day before (the photo) was shot, begging him not to divorce," she testified. "So he promised her he wouldn't file for divorce. But the next morning, it was all over the press she had gone ahead and filed. He was devastated." (NYDailyNews)

Die Juroren bekamen eine Serie von Bildern zu sehen, auf den KF u. MJ zusammen zu sehen waren. Eines war vom Jan. 1996, einen Tag nach dem LMP die Scheidung einreicchte. Jackson war ungehalten, denn direkt vor der Einreichung rief ihn LMP an und bat ihn sich nicht scheiden zu lassen. "Sie bettelte und bettelte, bitte tu es nicht," sagte Faye.
    Jackson versprach es ihr, nur um dann sehen zu müssen, dass am nächsten Morgen die ganze Presse mit der Nachricht über die Trennung voll war. LMP hatte vor ihm die Scheidung eingereicht."
    Das Foto von MJ u. ihr wurde an die Presse gegeben, damit diese was zu berichten hatten, über MJ und die mysteriöse Blonde.

Panish moves to videos of Jackson performances. He starts off with a performance of “Man in the Mirror” in Bucharest from “Dangerous” tour. In the video, fans are screaming, some being carted out on stretchers. Panish asks Faye if this is common for a Jackson concert.
    Faye: “You obviously have not seen a Michael Jackson concert in your life.”
    Panish: “I’m not answering that. I get to ask the questions.” (AP)

Part of Jackson's 1993 Super Bowl halftime show was viewed, including his rendition of "We are the World" and "Earth Song." "It was a very big deal, sir," Faye said. "I think it started the trend of having a big artist at the Super Bowl."(CNN)

They viewed several minutes of Jackson's "Thriller," which Faye pointed out was a short film, not just a music video. A clip from a Jackson concert in Bucharest, Romania, showed jurors how fanatical his fans were, dozens of them fainting as he sang "Man in the mirror."
    When his 1995 MTV awards performance was shown, Faye noted, "He can moonwalk in a circle."Jackson's stamina during a show was remarkable, she said. "Some dancers would pass out, but Michael would be fine. He was able to do it."(CNN)

Faye tells jury she was responsible for keeping Jackson hydrated during shows. She says she’s never seen another performer like MJ. “Michael would do five songs to the dancers’ one. I never saw anything like it.” _ Faye says of Jackson’s performances. (AP)

A vintage video of Michael Jackson’s hair catching on fire during the third take of a 1983 Pepsi commercial was played for jurors as a Karen Faye testified about the devastating migraine headaches the pop singer endured because of the injuries.

“I never saw anything like that in my life," Karen Faye testified. "This was someone I knew and he was on fire." (LATimes)

She says when MJ was burned shooting the Pepsi commercial he did not know it and just kept singing. His friend Miko had to tackle him. He suffered migraines after that injury. He had several surgeries to try to repair the damage to his scalp. (ABC7)

“He was dancing. He didn’t know he was on fire,” Jackson’s trusted makeup artist Karen Faye testified, describing the footage. “His hair was gone.There was smoke coming off his head.” (NYPost)

Faye recalled that when Jackson's hair caught on fire, he continued dancing down the stairs, having no idea he was burning. Finally, a friend of his ran onto the stage and wrestled him to the ground to put it out."All his hair was gone and there was smoke coming out of his head." Jackson, she said, suffered intense migraines while the burns were healing, Faye said. (LATimes)

"His hair caught fire, but he kept dancing," she said, as jurors watched the infamous video of pyrotechnics igniting Jackson's head as he danced down stairs on a stage. "I was screaming and Miko (Brando) got through somehow and had to wrestle him to the ground, because he had no idea he was on fire. Miko put the fire out with his hand."The fire burned off a section of hair, which doctors tried to repair with surgery to stretch his scalp, she said. Jackson suffered migraine headaches after that, she said. (CNN)

"Seine Haare standen in Flammen, aber er tanze weiter," sagte sie, als man den Juroren das PEPSI-Video zeigte. "Ich schrie und Miko Brando kam angerannt u. warf ihn zu Boden, denn er hatte keine Ahnung, dass er brannte. Miko löschte die Flammen mit seinen Händen." Ein Teil seiner Kopfhaut verbrannte, welche die Ärzte mit Operationen versuchten wieder herzustellen, in dem sie die Haut streckten. Er litt danach unter Migräne, sagte sie.

Instead of suing Pepsi, she said, Jackson asked Pepsi to build a burn center at Brotman Medical Center in Culver City where the singer was treated. "Everybody thought he'd sue Pepsi because it was a mistake," the makeup artist said.(LATimes)

Jackson attorney Panish played a video of MJ falling several stories during a concert in Munich. Faye said Jackson fell three or four stories when a prop he was standing on collapsed. “When I saw what happen, I thought he could be dead,” Faye said.But Jackson, she said, pulled himself up and continued performing. "I can't disappoint the audience," she said he later told her. When he finished, he collapsed and security took him to the hospital, she said. (LATimes)

Later, a bridge suspended above a stage collapsed as Jackson danced on top of it during a show in Munich, Germany, she said."When I saw what happened, I thought he could be dead," Faye testified. But Jackson held onto his microphone, stood up and finished the song. "He said 'I can't disappoint the audience,'" she said. So he finished the show finale but collapsed in the dressing room when it was over, she said. "He suffered back pain from that moment on," she said.(CNN)

The fall, she said, left Jackson with back pain that flared when he was under physical or emotional stress. (LAtimes)

She said MJ had so much adrenalin while performing 2 hours that it took him a day or two to calm down and rest. On the early concert tours there was enough time between concerts for him to get rest but later tours got longer and show got closer (ABC7)

Jackson "was so buzzed by his own adrenaline after a show" it would "take him 24 hours to relax his body and, sometimes it would take two days to be able to sleep," said Faye.
    "As the tour went on, shows got closer and closer, and he would have Trouble sleeping," she said. "It would start out OK, but it would get worse and worse. He tried to find ways to deal with it."Dealing with it involved a series of doctors, she said.
    "Michael always believed that a doctor had his best interest at heart," Faye said. "He believed if he got something through a doctor that it was safe and OK for him to use it."(CNN)

She says Jackson trusted the advice of doctors to help him sleep and deal with pain from injuries and performances. (AP)

KF sagte, Jackson vertraute den Empfehlungen der Ärzte, die ihm helfen sollten schlafen zu können u. mit den Schmerzen umzugehen.

He was doing a short film for the Adams Family - and suffering pain because of scalp surgery. Debbie Rowe would come with pain meds. (ABC7)

Während des Drehes eines Kurzfilmes für die "Adams Family" hatte er schlimme Schmerzen weg. der Kophaut-OPs. Debbie Rowe sei mit Schmerzmitteln kommen.

Faye says during the "Dangerous" tour, promoters asked that she give Jackson injections of pain medications, but she refused. She says a tour manager who later became a top AEG executive then enlisted a doctor to treat Jackson.(ABC7)

That Pepsi burn touched off Jackson’s reliance on painkillers -- though Faye said she really didn’t grasp it until his “Dangerous” tour in 1992-93. Faye said there were always two doctors around Jackson on that tour, willing and able to give him as many painkillers as necessary.(NYPost)

“I came to learn there was a balance of medication,” Faye said. “They [medication] had to be strong enough to overcome Michael’s pain but not so strong that he couldn’t perform.” (NYPost)

On one concert tour, Rowe asked Karen to carry pain medication and learn to give an injection. Karen said no. (ABC7) "Debbie Rowe asked me to learn how to give injections," she said. "I thought about it and said 'No.' I am not qualified to handle any kind of medications."(CNN)

Despite being asked by tour promoters, Faye said she refused to give the performer injections for pain. She said Paul Gongaware, a promoter who later became a top executive with AEG Live LLC, then brought in doctors who treated Jackson in 1993 on his "Dangerous" tour, which she told jurors had to be halted early due to the singer's prescription drug addiction.(AP)

A Doctor was added to the tour in Bangkok. He met Karen in the lobby of the hotel with the medication she refused to carry. The package had vials and syringes. The Doctor told her she might not have gotten into the country with the package. (ABC7)

When the tour was on its way to Bangkok, Thailand, Faye was asked to carry a package she was told contained medicine patches for Jackson's pain, she testified. She refused to travel with it, she said.Faye testified that the tour doctor -- Dr. Stuart Finkelstein -- later told her "I'm glad you weren't carrying it. It has vials and syringes. If you had brought this in, you might not be here." The implication was she could have been arrested for smuggling drugs. Gongaware, now the Co-CEO of AEG Live, was in charge of logistics for the "Dangerous" tour and was involved in the incident, Faye said. (CNN)

In Singapore she saw MJ stumbling and fell into a tree in his dressing room. She was afraid for him and told the Doctor. She told the doctor he couldn't go on in that condition but the Doctor said he could go on. She was afraid for his life. (ABC7)

Karen Faye testified that before a concert in Bangkok, Michael Jackson was having a hard time walking, seemed to be in a daze and stumbled over a potted tree in his dressing room before finally being led on stage to perform. (LAtimes)

Faye testified that while backstage in Bangkok, she turned to someone she knew as “Dr. Forecast” and urged him not to let the wobbly Jackson take the stage.

"I put my arms around Michael and said, `You can't take him.' "

“Forecast replied, 'Yes I can,' " she testified.

The makeup artist testified The Man, who she said was “an insurance doctor,” backed her up against a wall and put his hands on her neck, choking her until she couldn't breathe.

"He said, `You don't know what you're up against,' " Faye testified.

The doctor, whose full name was not mentioned, took Jackson on stage to perform, she said. (LATimes)

Later in the tour in Singapore, Jackson stumbled into his dressing room before a show, she said. "He was having a very hard time walking," she said. "He was glazed over. He fell over a tree."
    She told the tour doctor -- whom she identified as Dr. David Forecast -- that "Michael can't go on."
    His show opened with him being thrust onto the stage by a "toaster," which requires him to "curl up and be shot up" from a small enclosure under the stage, she said.
    "His arm could be severed," Faye said. "I feared for his safety, I feared for his life. I told Dr. Forecast 'You can't make him go out. You can't take him.' And he said 'Yes, I can.'"
    The doctor "backed me up against the wall and put his hands around my neck and said 'You don't know what your doing,'" she testified. "I nearly fainted, and he grabbed Michael and took him to the stage." (CNN)

She said Dr. Forecast marched a disoriented Jackson to the stage, but the concert was cancelled nonetheless. (NYDailyNews)

Faye said she never witnessed the singer's treatments, but he appeared to become more dependent on prescription drugs in the years following the "Dangerous" tour. she said she worried every time she saw a doctor arrive to treat Jackson."I was always worried that Michael was in pain," Faye said under questioning by Brian Panish, an attorney for Jackson's mother. She said Jackson had a low pain tolerance except while performing.(AP)

KF sagte, dass sie niemals während MJs Behandlungen persönlich anwesend war, aber es schien, als ob er in den folgenden Jahren nach der Dangerous-Tour , immer mehr von verschreibungspflichtigen Medikamenten abhängig wurde. Sie sagte, sie sorgte sich jedesmal, wenn sie einen Arzt kommen sah, der Michael behandelte. "Ich hatte immer Angst, Michael litt unter Schmerzen". Michael habe eine niedrige Schmerztoleranzgrenze gehabt, ausgenommen während seiner Auftritte.

weiter im nächsten Post ...........

"When people's minds are clouded by anger or hatred, no angel can reach them". ~Michael Jackson~

• MJ on tour when the first allegations of Child Molestation hit the papers. MJ under a lot of stress. The world thinks he is a pedophile. That tour ended when Elizabeth Taylor came to Mexico to accompany MJ to a rehab facility. (ABC7) The tour, though, would soon come to an end in Mexico City, when Elizabeth Taylor flew down to take the singer to a rehab facility outside London, she said."Everyone knew Michael had a problem," Faye said. (LATimes) The tour ended early when it reached Mexico City "because everybody knew Michael had a problem," she said. Elizabeth Taylor came down to Mexico to get Jackson, and "we all went home."Faye later flew to England to join Michael at a rehab facility, which she described as a beautiful country home.(CNN)

Witness Karen Faye also recalled how Jackson's reliance on medications coincided with the first time he was accused of child molestation in the early 1990s."Michael had to go on stage every night knowing that the whole world thought he was a pedophile," Faye said, shaking her head and crying. (AP)

Faye also recalled an odd incident before Jackson performed at Madison Square Garden in fall, 2001.When she went to his hotel room to make up his face before a show, Faye testified that a doctor stopped her and said: “I just gave Michael a shot, he’s going to be asleep for the next five or six hours.” “I said that can’t be, he’s set to perform,” Kaye said she responded.She eventually got into Jackson’s room, woke him up and fed MJ bagels to keep him awake and ready to perform, that makeup artist testified.(NYPost)

The media put Michael Jackson "on display" during his molestation trial, Faye said, wiping tears. During that trial, MJ would wake, play classical music, watch 3 Stooges-anything that made him happy- before heading to court. Michael Jackson took care with his hair and dress but couldn't eat during the trial and lost weight, Karen Faye said. (LATimes) Faye cried as she described dressing him and washing his hair. They would get on their knees and pray, then hug each other and cry. They would play classical music and watch "Three Stooges" videos.While Jackson tried to be brave, “he couldn’t eat. He was afraid," she testified. "The pain got worse. He got thinner. " (LAtimes)

She was with him during the trial. She would do his hair and makeup for the "red carpet" at the courthouse. He wouldn't eat or drink during the trial for fear he had to go to the bathroom one of the guards would have to escort him. He was too shy. (ABC7)
    Faye also described working with Michael during the 2005 molestation trial that ended with his aquittal. She would go to Neverland Ranch each morning before daybreak to help him wash and dress, she said.
    "I wanted people to think he still looked good and was still strong," she testified. "I'd wash his hair in the shampoo bowl (and) blow it dry. We'd play classical music and watch 'The Three Stooges.'"
    She said it was a particularly difficult time for the superstar.
    "He was losing weight," she said. "He couldn't eat because he didn't want to throw up because he had to watch all these people he loved and cared about tell all those lies."
    He also refused to drink in the mornings because he hated using the courtroom bathroom, she said.
    He eventually got so frail that one morning he fell and had to go to the hospital, she said. That event led to the infamous "pajama" incident, in which Jackson arrived at court in his nightclothes because a judge threatened to send him to jail if he didn't appear immediately.
    "There was no time (to change him)," she said, crying and dabbing tears with a tissue. "He went into court without his hair done in his pajamas." (NYDailyNEws)

Jackson's condition worsened during the singer's 2005 trial on child molestation charges, Faye said. Although he was acquitted, the pressure of the case and media attention took its toll, she told jurors."He couldn't eat," she said. "He was afraid. He was in pain. He got thinner. His physical pain, his back pain, it all kicked in." (AP)

Karen Faye said MJ asked her to be on the "This is it" tour and she said yes. (ABC7) Jackson attorney Panish asks who Faye negotiated with. She says AEG executive Paul Gongaware negotiated her rate to work on tour.(AP) Gongaware signed Karen Faye’s contract, which was finalized in May 2009. She was with Jackson a lot during "This is it" preparations. (AP)

Faye, said she was concerned when she first saw the schedule for Jackson's 50 "This is it" shows at London's O2 arena. "On looking at that, I said, 'He can't do this,'" Faye testified. "The shows are far too close together. I knew what he needed between shows. I thought he might last a week." When she raised the matter with show director Kenny Ortega, "he kind of fluffed it off," she said. "Michael's adrenaline and what it takes for him to perform with that much effort and what he himself puts into a show, he needed a lot more time to at least get some rest and sleep, and to be healthy and maintain that kind of longevity," she said. (CNN)

Panish asked Faye whether Jackson ever expressed concerns about the “This Is It” production. She says yes, but AEG objects. The attorneys went into a lengthy sidebar on whether Faye can tell jury what Jackson’s concerns were. AEG argued it’s hearsay. Katherine Jackson's attorneys had to tell Faye not to automatically say what other people told her, especially if AEG objected. (AP)

Faye testified that MJ wanted to do the Tour for his children. they had never seen him perform. He also wanted to do it for his fans. (ABC7)

Faye bestätigte, dass MJ die Tour für seine Kinder, die ihn niemals auf der Bühne sahen, und auch für seine Fans machen wollte.

Jackson appeared "very, very excited" in early production meetings, but "the first time he actually got up on stage and rehearsed, I saw the change in him.""The turning point was when he had to get up on stage and actually start performing," she said. (CNN)

She said the first time MJ went on stage to perform at the This is it rehearsals, she saw a change in him. (ABC7)

She said MJ's skin was very dry, his eyes were dry, he was losing weight, and he kept repeating himself. (ABC7)

She testified that MJ was showing signs of paranoia. That MJ had to see her when he was on stage always. He would repeat over and over (ABC7)

She had concerns about MJ and expressed those concerns to Kenny Ortega. (ABC7)

Jackson tried to avoid rehearsing for "This is it," Faye testifies"They had to make him rehearse," she says. Eventually, "they had to make him rehearse," she said. "They're insisting to the point of going to his home." (CNN)

She said Director Kenny Ortega and AEG CEO Randy Phillips insisted MJ rehearse.She overheard Paul Gongaware from AEG yell into the phone to MJ security to get MJ out of the bathroom.(ABC7)

AEG executives continued to push Jackson, Faye said. She testified she overheard a phone conversation in which AEG executive Paul Gongaware told Jackson's assistant to get him out of a locked bathroom and to a rehearsal. Faye described Gongaware, AEG Live's co-CEO, as "angry and kind of desperate" in the conversation. She testified Gongaware told the assistant to do "whatever it takes."Faye said the only people she saw insist that Jackson rehearse were Gongaware and tour director Kenny Ortega. (AP).

At one point, Jackson locked himself in a bathroom at his home, refusing to leave for rehearsals at the Forum. AEG Live Co-CEO Paul Gongaware, who was in charge of the production, was "angry and kind of desperate to get Michael to the Forum," she said.
    She overheard a phone call in which Gongaware was telling Jackson's security guard "to get him out of the bathroom. Do you have a key, do whatever it takes," she said Gongaware screamed. (CNN)

After a meeting between MJ, Ortega, and Phillips, Faye was told not to follow MJ's instructions anymore. She should show tough love. (ABC7) She said that after Jackson missed several rehearsals, Phillips told her to ignore the singer's instructions. (AP)

She became more concerned for MJ's health in the last few days. She forwarded several emails to producers and included her own concerns. Faye said Randy Phillips told her that he had read her emails and tried to do everything he could for MJ. That was at the funeral. (ABC7) Faye testified that Phillips told her at Jackson's funeral that "he tried to do everything he could."Did she believe him, Jackson lawyer Brian Panish asked.
    "Sir, Michael Jackson is lying in a casket only a few feet away from me," she said. "I had no words to respond. That's not everything you can do." (CNN)

In den letzten Tagen wurde sie immer besorgter wg. seiner Gesundheit. Sie leitete mehrere Emails an die Produzenten weiter u. fügte ihre eigenen Bedenken hinzu. RP sagte ihr, dass er ihre mails gelesen habe u. dass er versuchen würde, alles für Michael zu tun.
    Faye bestätigte, dass RP ihr an der Beerdigung erzählte " er habe alles versucht, was möglich war." Ob sie ihm geglaubt habe, fragte Panish. "Sir, MJ liegt in einem Sarg nur einige Meter vor mir" sagte sie. " Ich hatte keine Worte ihm zu antworten. Das ist nicht alles was sie tun können."

Faye said she informed Ortega, Jackson's manager and AEG Live co-CEO Randy Phillips about her concerns about Jackson's health during the preparations for the shows. She said Jackson was frustrated and after a costume fitting days before his death repeatedly asked her, "Why can't I choose?" (AP)

Faye, choking back tears, read portions of an email from one of Jackson's fans that she forwarded to his now deceased manager, Frank Dileo. It described the singer as a skeleton."If we do nothing, he will die," the fan wrote. "I know people who work for him cannot tell him anything. I know his own family tried to help him but he won't listen."Faye said she wrote Dileo that she agreed with the assessment, but the manager never responded in writing. By this point, Jackson was often cold to the touch and was becoming increasingly paranoid. Faye said he became obsessed with her being within sight when he was rehearsing onstage. (AP)

Michael Jackson appeared paranoid, repeating himself and shivering from chills in his final days, Karen Faye testified. "This was not The Man I knew," Karen Faye testified. "He was acting like a person I didn't recognize." (CNN)

In seinen letzten Tage erschien ihr MJ paranoid, wiederholte sich ständig selbst u. litt unter Schüttelfrost. "Dies ist nicht der Mann, den ich kenne, er benahm sich wie eine mir unbekannte Person."

At a rehearsal in mid-June, Jackson was talking to himself, she said. "When I was around, he was repeating himself an awful lot, saying the same thing over and over again." (CNN)

Faye, who had to touch Jackson when she put on his makeup, said it was "like I was touching ice." At one rehearsal, she covered him with blankets and put a space heater next to him, she said. (CNN)

Faye said she raised her concerns once in June with AEG CEO Randy Phillips. He told her, "Yeah, this is bad. It's not so good. I had to scrape Michael off the floor in London at the announcement because he was so drunk," she said.(CNN)

Faye sagte, sie teilte ihre Bedenken irgendwann im Juni mit Randy Phillips. Er erzählte ihr, " Ja, das ist schlimm. Nicht sehr gut. Ich mußte Michael in London bei der Pressekonferenz vom Boden abkratzen, weil er so betrunken war."

Quellen:
    http://www.mjjcommunity.com
    http://www.mjackson.net

"When people's minds are clouded by anger or hatred, no angel can reach them". ~Michael Jackson~

• Aus der Zeugenaussage von Karen i.S. Lisa Marie kann man sogar einen ganzen Artikel machen:
    http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/s…rce-filing-180331265.html

Lisa Marie Presley played Michael Jackson like a "Smooth Criminal" when she blindsided the King of Pop with a divorce filing, after she
    convinced him to hold off from filing first.That bombshell is the latest nugget to come to light in the Jackson family's wrongful death lawsuit with concert promoter AEG Live.

It was revealed Thursday by Karen Faye, Jackson's longtime hair and makeup artist. During Faye's testimony, the jurors we shown several
    photos of her with Jackson, including a shot taken in January 1996, the day after the King of Rock 'n' Roll's daughter filed for divorce from Jackson.

Faye testified that Jackson was upset after Presley blindsided him with a divorce filing, after she asked him not to file."She begged and begged, saying please don't file," Faye said, according to a CNN report.
    To appease his estranged wife, Jackson promised not to file. Yet "the next morning it was all over the press that she filed before him," Faye said.

Indeed, when news of the divorce first broke, a publicist for Jackson claimed he knew nothing about it.In an effort to control the negative press, the Jackson camp issued a photo of him with Faye. It "was to give the press something to talk about" with Faye being "the mysterious blonde," she said.

Calls and emails to Lisa Marie's press representatives weren't immediately returned.Jackson and Presley married in 1994, just 20 days after she divorced her first husband Danny Keough. The marriage, which brought together two generations of pop royalty, was such a big event that MTV opened the 1994 Video Music Awards with the couple onstage sharing a kiss.
    "Just think, nobody thought this would last," Jackson famously said, before kissing his then-bride.

Although they divorced in 1996, in a 2010 interview with Oprah Winfrey, Presley said that she and Jackson tried to reconcile for four
    years following their split and often traveled the world to be together.

kurze Zusammenfassung: Lisa bat MJ inständig nicht die Scheidung einzureichen. Mike versprach es. Am nächsten Morgen hatte Lisa die Scheidung eingereicht. Daraufhin gab es die Bilder in der Presse, in denen Mike mit Karen ausgeht " um den Medien etwas Futter zu geben". Lisa hatte bei Oprah erklärt, dass beide auch nach der Scheidung jahrelang versuchten wieder zusammen zukommen...

• Choreographer: No signs Jackson was ill in 2009

Associated PressBy ANTHONY McCARTNEY | Associated Press – 2 mins 12 secs ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — An associate choreographer who worked on Michael Jackson's planned comeback concerts testified Monday that she didn't see
    any signs that the pop superstar was ill or might die in the final days of his life. "I just never in a million years thought he would leave us, or pass
    away," Stacy Walker told jurors hearing a lawsuit filed by Jackson's mother against concert promoter AEG Live LLC. "It just never crossed my mind."

Walker, who is testifying for AEG, said Jackson appeared thinner than he had been in previous years and wore multiple layers of clothes while
    rehearing for his "This is it" shows planned for London's O2 arena. She said despite Jackson missing multiple rehearsals, she was convinced
    based on his performances the last two days of his life that he was ready for the series of shows.

Previous witnesses have testified that Jackson was shivering and appeared unprepared. Walker said she never saw any of that behavior, although she
    acknowledged that her job was to work with other dancers and not Jackson directly."I wasn't looking for things at the time," she said. "I wish I was."

Walker was the first witness called by AEG in a trial filed by Jackson's mother, Katherine, against the concert promoter. Her suit claims AEG
    didn't properly investigate the doctor convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's death and that its executives missed signs
    that the singer was unprepared for the "This is it" shows.AEG denies all wrongdoing, and contends Jackson hid struggles with
    addiction. Jackson died in June 2009 from an overdose of the anesthetic propofol, which he had been using as a sleep aid.

Walker was called to the witness stand Monday because she is slated to leave the country for work. The trial is expected to last several more
    weeks.AEG is expected to call choreographer Travis Payne, who worked with Jackson directly in preparation for the "This is it" shows, and tour
    director Kenny Ortega is also expected to testify.
    Jurors last week heard from a dancer and also Jackson's longtime makeup
    artist, who testified that the singer appeared thin and at times unprepared for the concert tour.

Stacy Walker sagt gerade aus, dass ihr nichts aufgefallen ist. Sie hat aber auch nicht wirklich darauf geachtet und wünschte sie hätte es getan. Hat auch mehr mit den Tänzer als mit Mike gearbeitet. Aber auf Basis der letzten 2 Proben vor seinem Tod, war sie der meinung er packt das. Travis Payne folgt-im Anschluss wieder Karen,weil Travis und Stacy nach Japan müssen (MJ Immortal) dann wohl Ortega.

• Der Bericht hier schreibt schon was von einem "Schocker" im Prozess von AEG:

Michael Jackson lawsuit shocker: Concert promoter AEG demanded $300K from estate for doctor’s fee it never paid after King of Pop’s death
    Jackson's family accusing concert giant AEG of hiring and negligently supervising doctor Conrad Murray, who's now serving four years for providing a lethal dose of the surgery-strength anesthetic to Michael in his bedroom at the time of his death in 2009.
    Three weeks after Michael Jackson died, the concert giant behind his doomed comeback tour sent a letter to his estate asking to recoup $300,000 that it never even paid the doctor who overdosed him, a jury heard Monday.

3 Wochen nachdem MJ starb, schickte der Konzertgigant (AEG) einen Brief an das Estate um 300.000$ wiederzubekommen, die sie aber nie an den Arzt, der ihm die Überdosis gab, zahlten.
    Der Brief wurde von AEG Live Chef-Finanzverantwortlichem Frederick Webking gesendet, bestätigte AEG Generaljustitiar Shawn Trell den Juroren...

The letter was sent by AEG Live's Chief Financial Officer Frederick Webking on July 17, 2009, AEG General Counsel Shawn Trell confirmed for jurors hearing a negligence lawsuit in Los Angeles.
    "That's $300,000 that AEG Live is trying to recoup from Michael Jackson's estate after he died, (correct)?" asked Brian Panish, a lawyer representing the singer's mom and children in the megabucks case.

Das sind 300.000$ die AEG versuchte von Mjs Estate erstattet zu bekommen, nachdem er starb, richtig? Fragte Brian Panish

"I think you'd have to ask Mr. Webking Why it's included," Trell responded.

„Ich denke sie müssen Mr.Webking fragen, warum dass mit beinhaltet ist.“ antwortet Trell

"Well, it's included, right?" Panish shot back.
    "Yes," Trell said.
    Panish: „Ok, es ist aber beinhaltet“
    Trell: „ja“

"You would have expected Mr. Webking to be honest and truthful, (correct)?" Panish asked.
    "You'd have to speak with him about that line item. To me it's a mistake," Trell conceded.

Panish: „Sie erwarteten von Mr. Webking, das er aufrichtig und ehrlich ist, richtig?“
    Trell: „sie müssten mit ihm selst über diese Sache sprechen, für mich ist es ein Fehler.“

Katherine Jackson sat in the front row of the courtroom Monday, showing little emotion as her lawyer grilled Trell.
    She filed her lawsuit in 2010 claiming AEG negligently hired and supervised Dr. Conrad Murray, the doctor now serving four years for providing a lethal dose of the surgery-strength anesthetic to Michael in his bedroom on June 25, 2009.
    AEG has denied any wrongdoing, saying it was Michael who personally hired Murray and that the company never paid the Las Vegas cardiologist a cent.
    Trell admitted that his company's bean counters made another error when they listed Murray's $150,000-per-month negotiated salary as a production cost on AEG budgets.

Trell gab zu, dass die Erbsenzähler seiner Firma einen weiteren Fehler machten, als sie Murrays 150.000$ pro Monat als Produktionskosten im Budget von AEG angaben.
    „Es war nicht korrekter Weise als Produktionskosten gelistet“. sagt Trell

The gaffe is important because AEG Live agreed in its contract with Michael Jackson that it would personally hire third-party vendors to assist in the show's production.
    "He was listed incorrectly as a production cost," Trell testified Monday.

AEG Live controller Julie Hollander took the stand earlier Monday and said she never paid Murray anything because AEG never executed his draft contract.
    A copy of Murray's contract was found inside his BMW outside Michael's death estate, but he was the only party who signed it.
    "I was instructed no payments were to be made until the contract was signed by all parties, including Mr. Jackson," Hollander said.
    ndillon@nydailynews.com

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/ent…e-1.1349360#ixzz2TwSY4ZfM

..Interessant, 2 beweiskräftige Vorkommnisse, und AEG tut sie beide als lapidare Irrtümer ab.. :-D

• Kevin Boyle, der Anwalt der Jackson-Familie gab zu, dass Sie AEG im Januar und März Angebote für eine Settlement machten, aber sie erhielten nie eine Antwort von AEG. Boyle nannte keine Details, aber AEG`s Versicherung hätte gezhalt, "was heißt sie hätten den Fall settlen können ohne auch nur einen Penny selbst zu zahlen."
    AEG habe nie angeboten zu settlen "und sie haben sich nie entschuldigt." AEG-Anwalt Putmann sagt, sie setteln keine Angelegenheiten die basislos sind. Wir glauben das dies in diesem Fall so ist. Ich kann nicht sehen, dass wir ein anderes Settlement als einen Shakedown in Betracht ziehen würden."

Michael Jackson's family offered to settle lawsuit, lawyer says

May 21, 2013, 12:30 p.m.

A lawyer for Michael Jackson’s family said they offered to settle their wrongful-death suit against concert promoter Anschutz Entertainment Group, but that they never got an answer.

Kevin Boyle, an attorney for Jackson’s mother and three children, said the family made the offers in January and March.

Boyle would not provide details but said AEG’s insurance would have paid, “which means they could have settled the case without them paying a dime of their money.”

He said AEG has never offered to settle “and they haven’t apologized.”

Marvin Putnam, an attorney for AEG, said it was inappropriate to discuss settlement discussions.

“We don’t settle matters that are utterly baseless,” he said. “We believe that is the case in this matter. I can’t see Why we would consider a settlement as anything other than a shakedown.”

AEG was the promoter and producer of Jackson's comeback concert series in London. The singer died June 25, 2009, at the end of rehearsals, of an overdose of the anesthetic propofol administered by Dr. Conrad Murray.

The Jacksons say in their lawsuit that AEG negligently hired and supervised Murray. AEG says Jackson hired Murray and that any money the firm was supposed to pay him would have been loans to the singer.

The trial, in its fourth week, is expected to take as long as three more months.
    http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me…0,6307620.story