David Gest gestorben

• Leider habe ich noch keinen deutschen Artikel gefunden:

BREAKING NEWS: Liza Minnelli's music producer ex-husband David Gest is found dead at the Four Seasons hotel in London aged 62 - three months before he was due to start his 'I'm Not Dead' tour

• TV personality was found dead at the east London hotel this morning
    • Friend says he was 'larger than life, a huge talent and a showbiz icon'
    • He was due to start a tour of the UK based on his success of Big Brother

David Gest, the former husband of Liza Minnelli, has been found dead in a London hotel aged 62.
    The music producer was married to Minnelli from 2002 until 2003, but they only officially divorced in 2007. He was also known for being a close friend of the late Michael Jackson.
    The TV personality gained a following in the United Kingdom recently when he appeared on Celebrity Big Brother.

Friend Imad Handi said: 'It is with great sadness that I can confirm that David Gest has died today.
    'David was truly larger than life. He was not just a huge talent and a dear friend but a showbiz icon.
    'I know he will be missed by millions of fans around the world, and particularly in Britain, who came to love his charm and blistering one-liners.
    'If I may steal the words of one eminent critic, David was a natural star and a genuine celebrity. I will miss him desperately.'

Police were called to the Four Seasons hotel this morning to reports of a 'an unexplained death'.
    A Scotland Yard spokesman said: 'Police were called at 10.17 on Tuesday 12 April to the Four Seasons hotel, in Westferry Circus, E14, to reports of an unexplained death of a man in his 60s. London Ambulance Service were called to the scene. Life was pronounced extinct at the hotel.
    'A post-mortem will be held in due course. Next of kin are in the process of being informed.'
    A pre-recorded interview with Gest was broadcast on Grimsby-based radio station Compass FM, which covers North East Lincolnshire, this afternoon - just a few hours before his death was announced.

Habe nicht den ganzen Artikel eingestellt
    Man hat ihn im Four Seasons Hotel in London gefunden, 3 Monate bevor er seine Tour starten wollte.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new…id-Gest-died-aged-62.html

(Kann vielleicht einer ne Übersetzung machen?)

:kerze::flenn:

RIP lieber David, grüß Michael von uns. Wieder einer der zu früh gehen musste

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
    Michael Jackson
    Rassismus führt zum Verlust deines Mitgefühls.
    fs_anon_999471_1463138222.jpg

• Zitat

Man hat ihn im Four Seasons Hotel in London gefunden, 3 Monate bevor er seine Tour starten wollte.

Mhm, wie soll man das jetzt einordnen. Auf jeden Fall ist er zu früh gegangen.

R.i.P David :rose:

Manche Dinge sind so zielführend

wie zwei Tage Kreisverkehr

:moonwalker:

• David Gest ist tot – der TV-Star ist im Alter von 62 Jahren gestorben

David Gest war einer der beliebtesten TV-Persönlichkeiten Großbritanniens. Nun ist der Exmann von Liza Minelli und enge Freund von Michael Jackson tot in einem Hotel aufgefunden worden.

Weiter im Link

http://top.de/news/2UF0-david-…alter-62-jahren-gestorben

Manche Dinge sind so zielführend

wie zwei Tage Kreisverkehr

:moonwalker:

• David Gest ist heute im Alter von 62 Jahren gestorben.

Er hatte 2001 die Konzerte im MSG produziert, und Michael war Trauzeuge bei seiner Hochzeit mit Liza Minelli.

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36028232

R.I.P David Guest
    :kerze:

Ich aber gelobte mir,
    mich niemals abstumpfen zu lassen
    und den Vorwurf der Sentimentalität
    niemals zu fürchten.

Albert Schweitzer