Clinark’s Tribute Album fuer Michael

Geplante Forumschließung am 20.05.2024

Verhindere die Schließung mit einer Spende:

Jetzt Spenden
  • Here is the official press from Clinark regarding his new Michael tribute album which will be released on November 26th.

Solo artist Clinark, will be launching his new album “TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL JACKSON A LEGEND AND A WARRIOR” on 28th November 2010. It will be available in mp3 on iTunes and CD Formats. from CD Baby.com and Clinark.com. Many of the songs on this 18 track album reflect Clinark’s Reggae influences as well as R&B. Some of the songs are acoustic tracks. Jackson’s classic “I’ll Be There” is already a favoured track amongst Clinark’s fans which features Adele Harley. (See YouTube video below) having previously been released as single just prior to Jackson’s
    death in 2009.

Favoured tracks that reflect Clinark’s vocal talent are “Heal the World, the classic song, “We’re Almost There,” is given a new Reggae twist. Tracks “Lady In My Life” and “You Were There” are presented in an acoustic style. He makes his first venture into Dancehall style which lends itself to “They Don’t Really Care About Us.” “Heartbreak Hotel” and Remember The Time.”

Clinark says, “I am totally honoured by the support I have received on this work. The Jackson 5 and Michael Jackson were a major musical influence and inspiration to me as I grew up. Later, my influences were the late Reggae legend Bob Marley, and UK Reggae band, Aswad amongst others.”
    In May 2009 with the anticipation of seeing Michael in concert in London at the 02 Arena, Clinark was singing along to “I’ll Be There.” Clinark says, “My manager, Juliet Edwards, suggested that I record the song. It was pre- released May 2009, unfortunately, Michael died in June. As time went on this recording was received well by DJ’s and fans as a tribute to Michael, being played around the world on radio stations.

Clnark says he is still affected by Jackson’s passing. “I watched as the tragedy of Michael’s passing unfolded and joined fans around the world in the condolences. I recorded and released a few version of the song “Smile” in Dec 2009. It was one of Michael’s favourite songs. I was still devastated by Michael’s death, but set about putting the optimism into the song and celebrating the great contribution Michael made to this world.” Clinark’s treatment of the song has received much acclaim including this quote, “When I listened to Clinark’s song “Smile,” I
    cried… and smiled… Michael would have loved it.” Larry Nimmer, “The Untold Story of Neverland,” Nimmer Pictures, Inc. www.nimmer.net

Clinark was encouraged by fans again and in June 2010 he recorded “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You “& ”You Are Not Alone.” These songs are now available on this tribute album.

By August 2010, Clinark had many requests from fans via Facebook and Twitter for a Michael Jackson tribute album. He says, “I was encouraged by DJ Musical Genius and many fans to record this “Tribute to Michael Jackson A Legend and a Warrior.”So I re-assembled my old album crew of great musicians who worked on my debut album “Journey to Foreign” and “I’ll Be There.” We went back to Stingray’s Studio in London, with Dillie, Mafia & Fluxy, Stanley Andrew and Barbara Nap, with the addition of Michael Martin for classical piano and brass and strings for
    “Heartbreak Hotel.” Clinark says, “I hope you appreciate this tribute from my heart. Thanks to all those who have supported me in the works and Kevin Reeves of Universal Music Group for the mastering, who also I worked with on previous projects with Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5 amongst others.”

Clinark says “Michael Jackson, inspired me, he was the greatest performer to ever live and great a humanitarian. RIP Michael Joseph Jackson.”

Clinark is planning shows for early 2011.Forthcoming reviews: Reggae-Vibes.com & UnitedReggae.com and more.

The album “TRIBUTE TO MICHAEL JACKSON A LEGEND AND A WARRIOR” is already receiving international radio play by Galaxy FM, Power 95, and Christine Williams - Cool Meditations, KAZI 88.7 FM Austen, Texas and more.

For more information on Clinark’s album, please click here.
    Source: MJWN with special thanks to Clinark

Kurz Zusammenfassung !!!!!!

Clinark bekam ueber Twitter und Facebook viele Anfragen wegen einem Tribute Album fuer Michael .Michael war ein grossartiger Performer und er hat mich inspiriert ,
    Clinarks Behandlung von dem Lied Smile ,hat viel Beifall bekommen ,und dieses Zitat erhalten ,als ich dem Lied zuhoerte ,musste ich weinen ,aber auch laecheln...Michael haette es geliebt .
    Larry Nimmer, “The Untold Story of Neverland,” Nimmer Pictures, Inc. www.nimmer.net

Das Tribute Album traegt den Namen Tribute fuer Michael Jackson ,einer Legende und Kaempfer

http://www.mjworld.net/news/2010/11/18/clinarkâs-tribute-album/