U2 (Bonos)Hommage an Michael

• c011.gif Klasse!!! Bono ist auch ein ganz Großer! Normalerweise bekomme ich immer Magenkrämpfe wenn jemand anders als Michael seine Songs singt, aber diesmal fand ich es ganz schön...es war...ehrlich!

Danke Thalia fürs Finden und Teilen :dietop:

• Brother soul, love you to bits.
    ...and this is for eternity too. You know how I feel right now & you understand the reason. So all I can say is thank you - for the freedom of the heart & 4 giving all of yourself, without hesitation, in your own pure way. All the times of the past & forever and more... we need you too, as we still need Michael around us, with all of HIS energy and soul.

You are true kindred spirits & I love you both dearly with all the strength of my soul. To know and to love you makes my heart rejoice.

Is tú mo ghrá mo chuisle mo chroí. :herz: ...U2

Be blessed one more time & see you on the other side too some day. I know I will find you easy...

C.

@ Thalia... Danke. Auch wenn ich es bereits kannte, ich empfinde es als eine Ehre für beide es jetzt auch hier in einem MJ-Forum sehen zu dürfen.

Those who control their passions do so, because their passions
    are weak enough to be controlled. - William Blake -

a2s2ohba.jpg

• Da Bono es auf seine Art gesungen hat ist es gar nicht mal so schlecht :hut: und es war auf jeden Fall eine nette Geste. :lg: Vielleicht sollten sich alle Sänger verpflichten 1 oder 2 Michael Songs bei ihren Konzerten zum Besten zu geben :dafuer: