Jermaine Jackson - News

Geplante Forumschließung am 20.05.2024

Verhindere die Schließung mit einer Spende:

Jetzt Spenden
  • Titos Kinder sind doch alle schon erwachsen zwischen 30 und 40, neben den 3 T`s hat er aber mind. noch 1 Tochter.

Wahrscheinlich meinte sie Randy`s Kinder sozusagen die Kinder, die bislang mit Alexandria auf Havenhyrst leben. Und bei denen kann man davan ausgehen, dass die von Michael mitfinanziert wurden, bestätigt Jermaine ja eigentlich auch in seiner Stellungnahme nach dem Urteil. Die Stellungnahme ist echt der Hammer.

http://www.radaronline.com/exc…pport-case-must-pay-80000

I'm not rich like Michael was," Jermaine exclusively told RadarOnline.com outside the courtroom on Friday.

He spoke exclusively with RadarOnline.com about Alejandra and about his financial situation, claiming the court has gratly overestimated his earnings.

"The problem is she's been living in the Havenhurst house for 18 years. She has never once paid a bill.

"The $3,000 payment; they judged that off of one show I was on, Big Brother," where he earned almost $400,000.

"In 2008 I made no money," Jermaine said. The judge "didn't give me a chance."

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Jermaine's bid to lower his child support payments was denied by the court.

"Justice is not justice. It is so unfair," Jermaine exclusively told RadarOnline.com.

• Lena. Stimmt. Sorry. Randys Kinder mein ich. Ich mein die Alte hätte bestimmt auch Joe rangelassen, solange die im Haus bleiben kann und sämliche Brut der Jacksons austragen kann

• Da man davon nie was gehört hat, geh ich fast davon aus, dass Tito sich wenigstens nicht vor seinen väterlichen Pflichten gedrückt hat.
    Wobei der halt auch nur drei Kinder in die Welt gesetzt hat. Jermaine muss ja mit jeder Frau mindestens ein in die Welt setzen, die nicht bei drei auf dem Baum ist.
    *klettert vorsichtshalber mal auf den Baum* :kicher:

Auf den Baum klettern ist gut. :grins: Ich würde schon reißaus nehmen, wenn ich Jermaine in 100 m Entfernung sehen würde. :flitz:

• Mag ja sein, dass Jermaine gegen seine EX-Frau Frust schiebt nachdem das Gericht ihn verdonnert hat 80000 Dollar Kindesunterhalt nachzuzahlen, aber das er selbst zum Nachtreten an seine Ex-Frau Michael benutzt ist ja schon etwas schäbig.
    http://www.radaronline.com/exc…-baby-mama-evicted-family

Michael Jackson wanted the mother of his two brother's children evicted from the family's Encino compound, Jermaine told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.
    Michael Jackson wollte die Mutter der Kinder der beiden Brüder vom Familiengrundstück Encino vertreiben, sagte Jermaine RadarOnline.com in einem exklusiven Interview.

Jermaine said the King of Pop told his brothers and sisters, before his shock death: "My mother never said Alejandra could stay at Havenhurst forever!"

He said Michael, who died of lethal levels of the powerful anesthetic propofol at age 50, had explicitly asked the mother-of-four be removed from the home he owned when Jermaine split from her, in 2004.
    The pair's divorce wasn't finalized until 2008.

"Michael would have done anything for one us, but he did not come around to Havenhurst because he didn't like Alejandra," Jermaine told RadarOnline.com.
    "Michael hätte alles für uns getan, aber er kam nicht nach Havenhurst weil er Alejandra nicht mochte"sagte Jermaine Radar Online.com

The Estate of Michael Jackson is due to face off with Alejandra Oaziaza Jackson in a Los Angeles court on April 14, when a judge will decide whether she and her children, dubbed 'The Jackson Five,' should be evicted from the compound.

"She's played dirty," said Jermaine.

"She acted like my mom was going to throw her out on the street and that's not true."

• Mal abgesehen davon, dass ich Jermaine nicht ausstehen kann, diese Alejandra kann ich genau so nicht leiden. Die hat die ganzen Jahre ja nunmal auch wie die Made im Speck gelebt. Unabhängig von Jermaines Behauptungen, dass Michael sie weg haben wollte, was ja durchaus sein kann. Ich finde, Jermaine und Alejandra haben perfekt zusammen gepasst. Hat die nicht auch gedroht ein Buch zu schreiben mit dreckigen Enthüllungen über den Jacksonclan, wenn Katherine sie aus Hayvenhurst rausschmeißt? Also ganz ohne ist die auch nicht.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

• Na von Jermaine erwarte ich nichts anderes. Einfach mal ablenken und sagen, das Michael die auch aus dem Haus haben will, ob´s stimmt oder nicht sei dahingestellt, dann vergisst man vielleicht, das Jermain den Unterhalt nicht zahlt und Michael ja der ach so böse war. So hat doch der zb auch der Stern wieder die Möglichkeit Michael wieder mal als den hinzustellen, der er nicht war. Der, der nur Schulden hatte, aber seine Familie nicht unterstützt hat.

Ja die Alejandra. :ai: Warum sollte die ausziehen. Der geht es doch gut auf Havenhurst. Kriegt Futter für die Kids, wird bedient von vorne bis hinten. Wieso sollte sie ausziehen. Ohne Unterhalt von Jermain mit eigener Wohnung wo keiner für sie kocht oder die Bude putzt. Also ich wäre nicht so abgezockt. Hätte dabei ein schlechtes Gewissen. Sie hat doch schon zwei der Jacksons durch. Soll sie sich doch den nächsten Jackson krallen, dann kann sie sich doch im anderen Haus breitmachen :ibd:

• Ich kann Jermaine nicht leiden, er ist mir unangenehm. Ich weiß nicht warum.

Der arme Jermaine :kicher:

• http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/25/…on-tribute-concert-photo/
    Jermaine Jackson Does Tribute Show in MJ's Honor

6/25/2011 1:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

To celebrate the life of his beloved brother Michael Jackson, last night Jermaine Jackson performed a tribute show at the 12th International Indian Film Academy festivities in Toronto.

jermaintributeomzq60cwnx.png
    Because when you think back on the life of The King of Pop ... you immediately think of the International Indian Film Academy

kerzen.jpg

Am 21.07.2016 hast Du uns für immer verlassen - trotzdem wirst Du Teil dieser Gemeinschaft bleiben. R.I.P. liebe HoldMyHand

• Ich weiß nicht ob es das schon gibt ich hoffe mal nicht :-)

EXCLUSIVE: Jermaine Jackson Interview
    In September 2011, controversy surrounded Jermaine Jackson. A misquoted portion of his memoir had sparked outrage. A planned tribute concert in Cardiff had caused a rift in his family. Amidst all of this, Dr Conrad Murray’s involuntary manslaughter trial was mere days away. Shelved without explanation by the Huffington Post, Charles Thomson’s interview with the star provided a window on his state of mind amid the brewing storm. Precisely five months later, fans can finally read it exclusively here on the Orchard Times.

It’s mid-September and Jermaine Jackson is winding up a grueling UK book tour. He’s spent the last four days making back-to-back television and radio appearances. When his car picks me up in Wood Lane, London and drives us into the BBC Studios, he has just appeared on Loose Women – Britain’s answer to The View – and is on his way to be interviewed by BBC Radio 5 Live’s Richard Bacon.

As we’re led inside, several dozen teenagers on a BBC walkabout lose all interest in their tour guide as they spot Michael Jackson’s brother passing through the building. I feel self-conscious as their stares follow us through the foyer but Jermaine seems not to notice. It comes with the territory, I suppose. As one of the figureheads of America’s most famous family, he’s become accustomed to outsiders constantly looking in. The problem as he sees it, though, is that what they see is often a warped image presented by the media. This, he says, is Why he has written his new book, You Are Not Alone: Michael Through A Brother’s Eyes.

“How was Loose Women?” I ask him, as we wait for an elevator.

“Well…” He half-grins and exhales loudly. “They were loose.”

I watch the Loose Women interview later on YouTube. Like many of his recent interviews, it was combative. As Jermaine tried to speak about his brother from a firsthand perspective he was repeatedly interrupted by the hosts. Michael was a ‘complex character’, they tell him. He ‘must have been a sick person.’

The assumption by many that they know more about Michael than his own family is a bug-bear of Jermaine’s. This attitude, he says, is the result of a decades-long battle against inaccurate media coverage. “This would become a recurring theme for the family,” he writes in the book, “a showdown of fact versus perception – and fact would always be the underdog.”

According to Jermaine, even his initial attempt to write a book, back in 2003, fell flat because publishers were unwilling to print a factual account of his brother’s life.

“I had tried to write something with Judith Regan with Harper Collins in New York and they weren’t interested in the truth then,” he tells me as we sit down in an empty radio studio. “They were interested in the gossip and all the things that were not true. They wanted dirt and I said, ‘I have no dirt’, so they turned me down.”

Eight years later, Harper Collins has come around to Jermaine’s way of thinking. His book is described by the publisher as “an intimate, loving portrait of Michael Jackson.” But Jermaine hasn’t forgotten the 2003 debacle. “They tried to put me on the Judith Regan show on this book tour,” he says. “I said, ‘No way.’”

The book has been mired in controversy. As Jermaine flew to London, a storm was brewing over a portion of his prologue. Writing about his brother’s 2005 child molestation trial, Jermaine wrote that he was paranoid Michael would fall victim to a terrible injustice, so he hatched a secret escape plan. He arranged for a private jet to be on standby at the nearest airport, ready to whisk his brother to Bahrain if things looked bleak.

But many journalists, apparently too lazy even to read Jermaine’s nine-page prologue before writing about it, got it monumentally wrong. It all started when one story misquoted the prologue and said the Jackson family had planned to spirit Michael away to the Middle East after he was convicted. Copy-and-paste journalism took hold and the story was replicated hundreds of times by newspapers and websites including the New York Post, NY Daily News, Denver Post and Washington Times. Even the Press Association got it wrong.

The nonsensical story made Jermaine’s book look like a work of fiction, a situation worsened when Michael’s 2005 defense attorney Thomas Mesereau publicly blasted the claim.
    “One of the reasons I wrote the book was so that my words would stand for themselves, in context,” says Jermaine. “But even in the newspapers’ coverage of my book my words were misreported. There was never a plan to get Michael out of the country ‘if convicted’. Thomas Mesereau had to issue a denial based on something that wasn’t true in the first place. That one change of context showed how one inaccuracy can snowball and how myths are made. I sat back and thought ‘This is what Michael faced all the time’.”

“The pyjama day stands out a lot in my mind,” he says, referring to the morning during his brother’s trial when the star arrived at court wearing pyjama trousers. Michael had slipped in the shower, he later told Jesse Jackson in a radio interview, and bruised his lung. He received a call at the hospital, informing him that if he didn’t arrive at court within a strict time limit, he would go to the cells. With no time to go home and change, he sped to court wearing the clothes he was taken to hospital in and hobbled up the courthouse path in his pyjamas, the agony etched across his face.

The media largely dismissed the injury as a publicity stunt – as though Jackson needed the publicity at the time – or a desperate bid for sympathy. That week, his accuser’s story fell apart during cross-examination, a fact that went almost entirely unreported by a media too preoccupied with the star’s bedwear.

“That’s when I went to the hospital and I saw him,” Jermaine continues. “We had a talk and he just said he’s the most misunderstood person in the world. He was serious and he was tearing [up] and I hugged him and it’s like, you see where we come from and we’re no different from any other family but the success, it sort of just overwhelms the human person in him.

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
    Michael Jackson
    Rassismus führt zum Verlust deines Mitgefühls.
    fs_anon_999471_1463138222.jpg

• “So much, they talk about the legend and this and that but he’s a human being. He’s a father who loved his children, who would spend a lot of time with them.
    “I brought my kids over one time and Prince and Paris were acting up. Michael said, ‘I’m very disappointed in you, you all are acting crazy in front of Jafaar and Jermajesty so you’re grounded’. I mean, he was so on them that he wanted them to be good. He would not agree today, if he was alive then he would not let them be on the internet and all this kind of stuff. He was totally against all that stuff.”

Following Michael’s death and his kids’ move into the Jackson family home in Encino, California, videos leaked of the trio singing and playing in front of a webcam. At first the footage was blamed on a hacking but then the kids’ twitter accounts appeared. Are the accounts real, I ask Jermaine.

“Yes. That’s them. Yes. And we’re against it. We have meetings with my mother about it. She can’t control it. She’s 81 years old. They had the computers taken away from them and then they got them back and they say they need them for homework but they’re doing that little thing here and there.”

“It’s like any other parent tackling teenage kids,” Jermaine’s co-writer Steve Dennis chips in.

“Yea,” Jermaine agrees. “Prince got a girlfriend!”

I ask him whether the YouTube videos were in fact released by the kids, not stolen by a hacker.

“They’re doing that stuff!” he replies. “Yes! One person out there got in a confrontation with Paris and started calling her father all these kinds of names and stuff and I said, ‘See, this is Why they don’t need to be on the internet. These people aren’t all nice. They’re waiting to say horrible things.’”

How does he feel about the kids appearing at the Cardiff tribute, I ask. He looks shocked.

“At the tribute? No. They’re gonna be there?”

I tell him that the press are saying the kids will appear onstage.

He pauses, then whispers: “Ohhh… wow.”

“See, Charles, I’ll tell you how I feel,” he says. “I try so hard to do the right thing because when you put something out there you have to live with it and it’s around forever, more so today than other times because of the internet and twitter and this and that. I had a conversation with my mother and I just explained to her how this is still not the proper time and then in the same conversation she tells me the brothers are rehearsing!

“So I’m saying to myself, ‘But the trial…’ Because, see, this is what I don’t want: What’s gonna happen in the trial is again, [they’ll] humiliate him, say the most horrible things and all this kind of stuff….But [the family] don’t see how two weeks into the trial, to do a show when the world is focused on getting justice for him… The performance can come later.”

The trial he refers to is that of Dr Conrad Murray, The Man charged with the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson. Opening statements are just weeks away and Jermaine has vowed not to promote his book once the court case is active. But Jermaine says he is sceptical as to whether the trial will provide the answers the family wants. For years Michael confided in friends and family that he believed he would be killed for his music publishing, whose value ran into billions of dollars – several times his much publicised debts. The family remain suspicious that his death wasn’t accidental.

Jermaine points towards the differences between his brother’s treatment and Conrad Murray’s as proof that the establishment had an agenda against his brother.

“We know somebody did this,” he says. “Whether we’ll find out or not, I don’t know. The trial is just a procedure, but just look how long it took. It makes me feel like they didn’t care. Look how long they took to arrest Murray compared how quick they put Michael in the handcuffs on national TV.”

Michael’s home was searched in November 2003 and jury selection was underway by January 2005. Conversely, Conrad Murray wasn’t arrested until almost eight months after Jackson’s death and it was another 18 before he went on trial.

“One thing that rubbed me the wrong way is when the judge said, ‘We wanna get this out of the way before the holidays’,” Jermaine grimaces. “This is the problem with LA and the whole justice system. It’s more important for them to have Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years than to get justice for my brother. It’s like, who cares about that? We lost a brother! The world lost someone that they loved and they say, ‘We want to get this out of the way for the holidays’. That was the wrong thing for me to hear.”

“You need to hear how they treated him in the very last days”

Jermaine’s suspicions about the circumstances surrounding his brother’s death have been fuelled by tip-offs he has received from people who were inside rehearsals for the ill-fated This is it concerts.

Perhaps the most shocking portion of Jermaine’s book has not yet been picked up on by the media – unsurprising, given that most journalists covering the book have seemingly not even finished the prologue. The chapter details eyewitness accounts given to Jermaine about his brother’s rehearsal sessions.

The witnesses paint Michael Jackson as a deer in the headlights; verbally abused by crew members, spied on by security and repeatedly showing signs of severe illness – signs which were allegedly ignored by money men pushing him far beyond his capabilities. Jermaine is especially sceptical of the concert film which smashed box office records in 2009.

“One of my sources told me that one day Michael was looking around and he said, ‘Who are these cameras for?’ He didn’t even know! What they did with This is it, they covered up a lot, but we give you in the book the days that they didn’t show you.

“Michael wasn’t happy with how they hired people, ‘cuz he wanted people that he wanted to hire and they hired who they wanted to hire. So I guess they wanted everybody to be loyal to them.

“I spoke to five people who were either in rehearsals or in touch with Michael outside of them. They told me what they were doing to him. They could see he was hot and cold and so they’re throwing him jackets. Charles, they treated him so bad. Someone said, ‘Just chuck him a bucket of chicken’.

“But all someone had to do was call us up. Any one of us. Even the drummer from This is it, who has been around us all these years, Jonathan Moffett, who knows us! Pick up the phone! Call me! Call Jackie! Michael would be alive today because we would have went there and said, ‘Can’t you see there’s something wrong? What are you all concerned about? The show? There won’t be no show if he’s not well’. And nobody said anything.

“I was told by one of these five people that they were told to stay off the internet, don’t contact [the family], what stays here, stays here. Just a lock down. So much that they had a person in his room! It reminds me of 9/11 when the thing hit the Pentagon and all the CIA went and grabbed all the little surveillance tapes from the Mom and Pop stores.

“When I tell my mother to this day, she says don’t tell me, don’t tell me. She cries. And I say mother, you need to know this. You need to hear how they treated him in the very last days.”

Dr Murray’s defence initially relied on similar testimony and his attorneys had requested permission to show outtakes from the documentary to prove Michael was already frail. However, they dropped the request when they were unable to find any compelling footage of the star looking feeble onstage. Participants in the rehearsals have publicly denied some of the allegations made in Jermaine’s book.

As Jermaine prepares to move to another studio for his next interview, I decide to part ways on a lighter subject. I ask him whether we’ll be seeing a return of the Jackson brothers’ reality TV show, Jackson Family Dynasty.

“No,” he giggles. “They don’t wanna have us back after that series?”

Why not, I ask.

“I don’t know,” he replies.

And what about a reunion tour? He may be opposed to the family scheduling a tribute concert in the middle of Dr Murray’s trial, but would he consider reuniting after the case concludes?

He beams: “I would love for the brothers to make a huge, huge press conference announcing a tour in Michael’s name. Just with the brothers around the world. That’s what the people wanna see. I’m going to work my butt off when I get back to try to make that happen. I would love to and that’s my goal. It should be the Jackson brothers doing a tour in memory of Michael. Playing the music around the world. That’s what it should be.”

Post Script: Conrad Murray was convicted of the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson in November 2011. Later that month, he was given the maximum sentence of four years in jail.

During Murray’s trial, This is it director Kenny Ortega testified that Jackson had missed numerous rehearsals. He told jurors that on June 19th 2009, Jackson’s condition at rehearsals had been ‘deeply troubling’. Jackson was ‘chilled’ and ‘incoherent’. “He wasn’t there,” said Ortega. “Something was wrong.” Ortega suggested Jackson go home early that night.
    In an email written to concert promoter Randy Phillips about the incident, Ortega said Jackson was like a ‘lost boy’. The email spoke of organisers having already ‘played the tough love, now or never card’. It said Jackson was rapidly losing weight and ‘terribly frightened’. There was talk of ‘pulling the plug’. “As far as I can tell,” wrote Ortega, “there is no one taking responsibility (caring for) for him.”
    The email said: “Everything in me says he should be psychologically evaluated… He asked me repeatedly tonight if I was going to leave him. He was practically begging for my confidence.”
    Concert promoters denied ever being concerned that the shows could be cancelled.
    http://www.orchardtimes.com/ex…ermaine-jackson-interview

“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
    Michael Jackson
    Rassismus führt zum Verlust deines Mitgefühls.
    fs_anon_999471_1463138222.jpg

• Das Interview finde ich schon ziemlich gut.
    Aber irgendwie kann ich mir gar nicht vorstellen, dass Michael jetzt noch gegen Internet bei seinen Kids gewesen wäre, in dem Alter, in dem sie jetzt sind.
    Alles zu übersetzten fehlt mir grad einfach die Zeit. Jermaine erzählt von seinem Buch, durch das man was von dem wirklichen Menschen MJ erfährt. Und er erzählt von der schlimmen Zeit des Prozesses und wie schrecklich das war für alle und für Michael, der immer nur Gutes wollte.
    Und wie die Journalisten voneinander abschreiben, und dass damals niemand ein Buch von ihm verlegen wollte.
    Später erzählt er, wie gut Michael als Vater war und seine Kinder gut erzogen hat, er wollte, dass sie Gutes tun. Und er wäre gegen den Internetgebrauch seiner Kinder, aber Katherine schafft es nicht, ihnen das zu versagen, sie ist halt schon 81. Die kids haben gesagt, sie brauchen einen Computer für die Hausaufgaben.
    Frage: Ob Michael einverstanden wäre, dass die kids in Cardiff auftreten ? Antwort: Was ? Die kids treten da auf ? Oh nein.
    Er habe versucht, seine Mutter davon abzuhalten, von dem tributkonzert, aber sie sagte, dass seine Brüder schon proben würden.
    Er sagt, der Zeitpunkt sei nicht geeignet, da der Prozess zur gleichen Zeit stattfindet.
    Dann sagt er, was ihn irritiert, sei,dass der Richter sagte, er wolle den Prozess noch vor den Ferien abschließen. Es sei wichtiger, Thanksgiving zu feiern und die Ferien, als dass Gerechtigkeit gefunden würde.

Er preist dann nochmal sein Buch an, undgeht dann auf Michaels letzte Tage ein und sagt, er habe persönlich von Mitgliedern der Crew gehört, dass es Michael nicht gut gegangen wäre, aber keiner hätte sich gekümmert, sie haben ihn schlecht behandelt, dabei hätte ein Anruf bei ihm oder Jackie gereicht und sie wären gekommen, und Michael würde heute noch leben.
    Wenn er seiner Mutter davon erzählt, weint sie und sagt, sie will das nicht hören.

Dann fragte Thomson ihn nach einer Wiedervereinigung der Brüder und einer Tour undJermaine sagte, ja sie würden gern eine Tributtournee in Michaels Namen machen wollen.

You were the rhythm,
    You were the sound of a crescendo,
    You showed us Heaven and Light,
    you faced the fear.

• wirklich meckern kann man über das interview wirklich nicht. da hat jermaine schon ganz andere klöpse gebracht, so dass ich zumindest positiv überrascht bin :aha: . die aussagen zum tribute-konzert amt auftritt der kinder ist so schlecht nicht, sein buch darf er ruhig bewerben, es ist tatsächlich lesenswert, nur hinsichtlich "ein telefonat hätte geholfen und michael könnte noch leben" gehe ich mit ihm alles andere als konform, aber das darf und soll jeder für sich entscheiden. zwei dinge allerdings verwirren mich:

Zitat von Jermaine

Dann sagt er, was ihn irritiert, sei, dass der Richter sagte, er wolle den Prozess noch vor den Ferien abschließen. Es sei wichtiger, Thanksgiving zu feiern und die Ferien, als dass Gerechtigkeit gefunden würde.

welchen prozess hat jermaine denn verfolgt? war das der gleiche, den wir gesehen haben :grübel: ? ich hatte nie den eindruck, dass pastor drängelt, zu wenig zeit einräumt oder ferien/feiern über den prozessablauf gestellt hat. im gegenteil: mitunter war ich angefressen, dass wieder mal nach wenigen stunden schluss war, weil eine der beiden seiten neue beweise prüfen mussten etc. je länger sich ein prozess zieht, desto nervenaufreibender wird er - für alle. auch für die familie und besonders für die kids.

Zitat von Jermaine

Und er wäre gegen den Internetgebrauch seiner Kinder, aber Katherine schafft es nicht, ihnen das zu versagen, sie ist halt schon 81. Die kids haben gesagt, sie brauchen einen Computer für die Hausaufgaben.

auch hier würde ich jermaine widersprechen, denn er bezieht sich auf eine einstellung von michael, die er vor fast drei jahren hatte. was michael seinen kinder wann und in welchem umfang gestattet hätte, kann doch heute niemand sagen. so, wie die kinder zunehmend unmaskiert unterwegs waren, so hätte sich sicherlich auch vieles mit zumehmendem alter der drei verändert. michael war doch nicht weltfremd - dass er seinen kindern vieles irgendwann nicht mehr hätte untersagen können, müsste doch klar sein. :schulter:

kerzen.jpg

2021 hast Du uns für immer verlassen - trotzdem wirst Du Teil dieser Gemeinschaft bleiben. R.I.P. liebe Titania

• Hi Tita, :doppelv:
    das mit dem Prozess. Da wurde wohl zu Anfang gesagt, dass man ihn bis zu den Ferien durch haben will. Ich kann mir diese Aussage von Pastor schon vorstellen und sehe sein Schmunzeln :-D .
    Letztendlich hat Pastor einige Scherze gemacht und das kann als Betroffener der seinen Familienangehörigen verloren hat und so lange auf Prozessbeginn warten musste, schon sauer aufstoßen. Das IV wurde ja vor Cardiff geführt und da wusste noch niemand wie gut Pastor das machen würde.

Das mit dem Internet.. Natürlich wissen wir nicht wie Michael letztendlich handeln würde. Ich könnte mir aber schon vorstellen, dass er sich weniger hinters Licht führen läßt als seine Mom, die mit dem Medium wohl auch eher nischt zutun hat. Von Prince habe ich bisher auch weder Twitter noch Fotos mitbekommen. Paris betreibt das schon in ziemlichen Umfang :angel: . Ich bin mir ziemlich sicher, Michael würde da 'anders' drüber wachen.
    Aber das ist Spekulatius.
    Laut Jermaines Aussage, kennt Katherine die Problematik/Gefahr, aber kann sie nicht wirklich verhindern. Teenager im Allgemeinen und ihre smarten beiden, sind schon gewitzt, wenn sie was wollen. :kicher:

Das Jermaine, wenn er die Aussagen der Crew WIRKLICH so bekommen hat, sauer ist, dass niemand die Familie (Anm.wenigstens Janet) informiert hat, kann ich auch nachvollziehen. Er erwähnt ja sogar namentlich Moffet, von dem er sehr enttäuscht ist.
    Dass sie an Michael herangekommen wären und ihn hätten retten können, ist natürlich Spekulation, aber nicht unmöglich. Eine beherzte Person in dem ganzen Konstrukt, hätte alles verändern können a060.gif
    Dazu verstehe ich diese Denkweise, denn jeder Betroffene baut sich in so einem Fall eine Wahrheit auf, um das ganze zu verkraften.

Jermaine erklärt auch diesen Auszug aus seine Prolog, mit dem bereitstehenden Fluchtflugzeug, den die Presse unreflektiert kopiert und verbreitet hat und damit sein Buch zerissen hat, bevor es erschienen ist.
    Er hat das Buch in dem Glauben geschrieben, dass man seine Worte nicht aus dem Zusammenhang reißen würde (könnte), sondern immer im Kontext lesen würde/müsste.
    Natürlich kann die Presse genau das- alles beliebig auseinanderreißen- und es ist ihm passiert.
    Er erzählt wie er angesichts dieser Sache im Sessel saß und nur dachte: Wow, das ist das was Michael immer wieder erlebt hat.

Dieser Wow-Effekt berührt mich und auf der anderen Seite zeigt es mir, dass Jermaine da etwas naiv ist. Nach all den Jahrzehnten überrascht es ihn das zu erleben?
    Jermaine spricht davon wie sehr er sich bemüht alles richtig zu machen, weil er sich bewusst ist, wie es für die Ewigkeit im Internet abrufbar ist.
    (Nunja.. da muss er wohl noch üben.) Wir kennen ja seine verwirrenden Aussagen, Tweeds usw zur Genüge, die auf wenig Achtsamkeit schließen lassen.
    Zur Tour mit den Brüdern sagt er: Es sei die Art von Tribute auf die alle warten und sie- die Brüder- seien diejenigen, die einen Tribute machen sollten.

Sky* Tova.gif
    Übrigens für die die kein Englisch können und auf Übersetzungen angewiesen sind.. Die Übersetzungen von der Googlemaschine sind ja nicht tauglich um hier gepostet zu werden, aber sie können helfen einen ersten Einblick zu erlangen. Das überbrückt die Wartezeit ein wenig.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Sky* is MaJic* ()

• Naja, jetzt ist ja wirklich fast alles übersetzt, wenn auch nicht wörtlich. :daumen::wave:
    Ja, das IV wurde am 15.9.2011 geführt, also kurz vor Beginn des Prozesses, und ich kann mich noch sehr gut erinnern, wie wir alle gezittert haben und befürchtet haben, dass nicht Murray, sondern Michael Jackson angeklagt werden würde in diesem Prozess, aus lauter Angst aufgrund der ganzen Vergangenheit. :rotz:
    Dass Pastor das so toll machen würde und auch die Staatsanwälte hätten wir nie zu hoffen gewagt. Von daher kann ich Jermaines Befürchtungen gut verstehen.
    Ich finde auch und das ist mir schon öfter aufgefallen, dass Jermaine sehr warmherzig spricht, mit einer sehr angenehmen Stimme und ich spüre auch ehrliche Trauer und Tiefe, wenn er spricht.

You were the rhythm,
    You were the sound of a crescendo,
    You showed us Heaven and Light,
    you faced the fear.

• Ja, das IV wurde am 15.9.2011 geführt

wenn ich einen fehler mache, geb' ich ihn auch zu: shame on me, aufs datum hatte ich nicht geachtetsmilie_girl_188.gif. unter diesen umständen ist es durchaus verständlich, dass jermaine sich sorgen gemacht hat.smilie_girl_184.gif hier habe ich tatsächlich mist geschrieben. sorry, jermaine!

kerzen.jpg

2021 hast Du uns für immer verlassen - trotzdem wirst Du Teil dieser Gemeinschaft bleiben. R.I.P. liebe Titania

• Jap...ab mit dir auf die stille Treppe, Tita!! :-D

Ich muss aber zugeben, bevor der Prozess begonnen hat, war ich mir bei Pastor auch nicht so sicher, was ich von ihm halten sollte. Konnte ja echt niemand ahnen, was für ein super Kerl das ist. :-D

Das Interview finde ich gut. Steht an sich aber nichts Neues drin. Jedenfalls nicht für die, die sein Buch gelesen haben.
    Aber lesenswert ist es.
    Ich hätte ja nicht erwartet, dass ich das mal sagen würde, aber Jermaine ist irgendwie der Einzige aus der Jacksonfamilie der, wenn er den Mund auf macht, nicht ständig noch irgendwas Dämliches über Michael raus haut oder mit gewissen untragbaren Personen Interviews gibt, kein Jahr nachdem der Bruder beerdigt ist.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

• Nur mal ganz kurz - mich freut dieses IV, denn es zeigt uns die Sichtweise von Jermaine auf - und die ist m.E. so angenhem normal............Ich geb zu ich mag Jermaine :rotwerd: (schließlich muß es auch Leute geben die ihn mögen :brav: ) Und ich denke es ist äußerst problematisch wenn sich eine 81jährige mit der Erziehung von Teenies befassen muss......Oma sein zu dürfen ist etwas ganz anderes als Mutterersatz zu sein, das sieht Jermaine schon richtig.............Ich persönlich glaube auch, dass Michael erziehungstechnisch einiges anders gemacht hätte, ohne weltfremd zusein...........Paris "zwitschert" ja nun wirklich häufig - vllt manchmal auch Dinge die nicht unbedingt sein müssen - vorallem nicht bei ihren "Promistatus".aber sie ist halt noch jung und unerfahren - Michael hätte sicher die richtigen Worte gefunden um ihr das eine oder andere auszureden , während Oma Kate mit alledem wohl hoffnungslos überfordert ist (verständlicherweise) .....Würde sie protestieren käme garantiert: Da haste kein Ahnung von, das macht doch heute jeder.............Was soll sie da entgegesetzen????? :schulter:

• Jap...ab mit dir auf die stille Treppe, Tita!! :-D

:stuhl:

Ich persönlich glaube auch, dass Michael erziehungstechnisch einiges anders gemacht hätte, ohne weltfremd zusein

vollkommen richtig! daran zweifle ich kein stück und ich würde es nur zu gern sehen, wenn er seine kinder weiterhin begleiten könnte - jetzt mal ganz losgelöst von meinem/unseren herz(en). ein mann mit gut 50 jahren, der so ziemlich alles erlebt hat, beziehungsweise erleben musste, geht anders mit kindern um als eine frau über 80, die vielleicht auch schon ein bisschen müde ist. das schlüsselwort an mions aussage ist für mich aber "weltfremd". michael wäre nie und nimmer weltfremd, er war es nie, wieso sollte es in der erziehung anders sein. zur heutigen welt gehört aber auch der umgang mit den medien, auch twitter, facebook und andere portale. ich bin mir schon sicher, dass michael das nicht vollkommen unterbunden hätte.

Michael hätte sicher die richtigen Worte gefunden um ihr das eine oder andere auszureden

absolut - und es hätte mit sicherheit funktioniert, denn michael wusste, wovon er sprach. er hat bezüglich der medien und der glamour-welt alles erlebt, was man nur erleben kann. ihm hätten das die kinder wohl eher abgenommen als ihrer oma, die ja streng genommen nur indirekt im rampenlicht stand.

kerzen.jpg