Wunderbares Interview von Lady Gaga/Blog von Darren Hayes

Geplante Forumschließung am 20.05.2024

Verhindere die Schließung mit einer Spende:

Jetzt Spenden
  • Darren Hayes ‏@darrenhayes
    Really touched by this interview by @ladygaga where she talks about @michaeljackson ... Das Interview von Gaga hat mich wirklich berüht...

http://darrenhayes.tumblr.com/…on-i-really-believed-that

GaGa On Michael Jackson:
    ”I really believed that the world killed him. I believe so strongly that he died of a broken heart” Ich glaube wirklich, dass die Welt MJ getötet hat. Er starb an einem gebrochenen Herzen"

I was so touched by the words spoken by Lady Ga Ga in this interview with Howard Stern I wanted to share them. Die Zeilen von Gaga berühten mich sehr, schreibt Darren Hayes in seinem Blog.

You know I’m a massive Michael Jackson fan. The reasons go beyond his magical talent and abilities and I don’t need to constantly explain it beyond saying his music and his imagination were a saviour to me when I was hurting as a child. He was my first hero. He reminded me constantly that you didn’t have to look a certain way or act in a certain manner or fit in to be special. When I was being bullied at school I’d go home and find so much inspiration from Michael’s extraordinary spirit. When I was 15 his posters were like a big brother, a father, best friend and hero all wrapped up in one. When he died, like many people, I was in shock and I broke down when I watched his funeral. I felt that the world had killed him. This interview with Lady Ga Ga is the first time I’ve ever heard someone describe my hero in the way I felt about him and I cried hearing her compassion about his legacy. You can hear these excerpts at the 55.53 mark and again at 59.10 But what she did to preserve his costumes and his legacy is wonderful.

Darren ist ein riesengroßer Fan von Mike. MJ war sein Retter in seiner Kindheit - wie ein roßer Bruder, Vater , Freund...er hat das 1. Mal das Gefühl, dass Lady Gaga seine Gedanken in Worte gefasst hat. Das Passagen im Interview gibt es bei 55:53 und bis 59:10 etwa eine Minute hinaus..Er findet es wunderbar, dass Gaga MJ Kostüme erhalten und ggf. ausstellen will. Gaga sagt, dass MJ unvergleichlich ist und es fühlte sich für sie falsch an, dass sein Kleidung verkauft wird. Sie will dies unbedingt erhalten und fragte Ihren Vater um Erlaubnis die Sachen zu kaufen...Es is unendlich traurig, dass er nicht mehr da ist.

Joe Vogel ‏@JoeVogel1 6h

"I really believe that the world killed him." @ladygaga on @michaeljackson

Joe Vogel hat Gaga's Aussage auch gleich getwittert...