Lookwood hat gestern einen Tag am Strand mit seinen Kindern verbracht unter dem Beisein einer Sozialarbeiterin. Die gleiche Sozialarbeiterin hat auch Priscilla und die Kinder begleitet (Bild im Vorpost). Sie scheinen somit unter Daueraufsicht der Behörde zu sein, egal wo sie ihre Zeit verbringen.
EXCLUSIVE: Lisa Marie Presley's estranged husband Michael Lockwood is seen kissing his 8-year-old twins good-bye after a SUPERVISED day at the beach
- Michael Lockwood, toting a beach ball and a frisbee, looked calm and cool after a day at the beach in Malibu with his twin daughters, Finley and Harper
- Michael, accompanied by the same minder who was with Priscilla Presley and the girls Tuesday, was seen giving the twins a kiss goodbye
- On Wednesday, Lisa Marie faced off with Lockwood over spousal support
- The judge turned down Lockwood's demand for $40,000 a month and Lisa Marie told him to 'get a job'
- She revealed in court documents that the twins were taken by Child Family Protective Services in a DailyMail.com exclsuive last week
- The girls are currently in the care of grandmother Priscilla Presley but are also being monitored
- Lisa Marie claims she found hundreds of disturbing pictures and video footage of children on Lockwood's computer
- He claims Presley broke court rules with her allegations and says there are also bombshell allegations against her
- The fight for custody of their 8-year-old twins will not be heard until next month
By Laura Collins For Dailymail.comPublished: 22:23 GMT, 23 February 2017 | Updated: 03:09 GMT, 24 February 2017
Lisa Marie Presley’s estranged husband has been reunited with twin daughters, Finely and Harper.
In these exclusive pictures, Michael Lockwood, 55, who separated from Lisa Marie last June after a decade of marriage, can be seen packing up his SUV after a day at the beach with his 8-year-old daughters and a couple of their friends.
Their outing occurred just one week after DailyMail.com reported Lisa Marie's revelation that child services had swooped to remove the girls from either parent’s care, amid shocking allegations that she found hundreds of distressing photographs and videos of children on his computer.
SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO
Copy link to paste in your message
&amp;amp;lt;img id="i-2895b52c11700030" src="http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/24/03/3D95BF5D00000578-4254342-Michael_Lockwood_toting_a_beach_ball_and_a_frisbee_looked_calm_a-a-11_1487905636428.jpg" height="951" width="634" alt="Michael Lockwood, toting a beach ball and a frisbee, looked calm and cool after a day at the beach in Malibu with his twin daughters, Finley and Harper" class="blkBorder img-share"/&amp;amp;gt; Michael Lockwood, toting a beach ball and a frisbee, looked calm and cool after a day at the beach in Malibu with his twin daughters, Finley and Harper
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new…oodbye.html#ixzz4Zd5wftVyFollow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook