Jermaine Jackson - News

Geplante Forumschließung am 20.05.2024

Verhindere die Schließung mit einer Spende:

Jetzt Spenden
  • Ehrlich gesagt muss ich zugeben, dass es mir am A... vorbei geht, wat dat Tschärmän sagt.... :lala:

:herz::herz: "Wer für etwas kämpft, kann verlieren. Wer nicht kämpft, hat schon verloren." :herz::herz:

• Was soll man zu Jermaine noch sagen :schulter:

das er einem schon fast leid tut, wenn man mitbekommt, wie Neidzerfressen er ist.

"When people's minds are clouded by anger or hatred, no angel can reach them". ~Michael Jackson~

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von forever mj () aus folgendem Grund: Nicht mehr sichtbare Bilder entfernt

• Hier mal ein Tweet zu "Word 2 the Badd":

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/l3g2dq

Kurze Zusammenfassung (aus dem Buch von Jermaines Exfrau) : Jermaine stolzierte wie ein Gockel herum, ihm gefiel die Kontroverse um Word 2 the Badd. Clive Davis war weniger begeistert. MJ bat Jermaine, den Song zurückzuziehen, was sein Bruder ablehnte, da nun seine Zeit gekommen war.
    Jermaines Frau fürchtete, des Hauses verwiesen zu werden, da MJ ja für alles bezahlte: Die Telefone, Köche (wieso haben die nicht selber gekocht?!), die Dienstmädchen, Security, Gärtner, Poolreiniger, Hausmeister....alles!

(Bäh, das erinnert mich an Whitney Houston - die hat, scheint's, auch die komplette family finanziert...)

Zitat

I want people to NEVER FORGET the truth of how hard he tried, his struggle, to continue to entertain the world...the heartlessness of corporate greed. HE IS NOT A HOLOGRAM...he is not a puppet for the industry. He was a great HUMAN BEING made of flesh and blood. (KF)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von BJean ()

• Hier ist übrigens der Auszug vom Clive Davis-Book. Friedmann hat in seinem Artikel auch nochmals so einiges verdreht.

Full quote from Clive Davis book about Michael and Jermaine -

I had signed Jermaine Jackson to Arista and, like L.A. and Babyface, he had also worked with Whitney Houston. We had some success with his three albums for the label, but as we were getting started on his fourth, I thought he might be an ideal fit for LaFace. As Michael Jackson’s older brother, Jermaine was now in his late thirties and, beginning with the Jackson 5, had been making records for more than two decades. I thought that working with L.A. and Babyface would give him a new sound, expose him to a younger audience, and bring him success on the scale that he so badly wanted. Jermaine loved the idea, and L.A. and Babyface, who had grown up with the family mystique of the Jacksons, were excited as well. It seemed like a well-made match.

As the three of them began working on Jermaine’s first album for LaFace, which would be titled You Said, Jermaine was startled to learn that his brother Michael had approached L.A. and Babyface and offered them very substantial amounts of money to work on songs for his new album, and surprisingly they had agreed to do it. Everything they wrote during this immediate, well-defined period of a couple of weeks would be for Michael to use. Jermaine couldn’t believe that Michael, his close brother, would hijack his producers’ material this way. The tensions that existed within the Jackson family are no longer a mystery to anyone, and the sibling rivalry between Michael and Jermaine was certainly one element of them. Jermaine spent his professional life very much in his younger brother’s shadow, and, as brothers will, he saw himself as every bit Michael’s equal in terms of talent. That was not the case, of course. Really, it’s hard to think of any artist who could be compared to Michael Jackson, but Jermaine could not accept that. Consequently, he regarded Michael’s hiring L.A. and Babyface as a profound betrayal, and he was shaken to his core.

I had dinner with Jermaine in Paris around this time, and he was totally disconsolate throughout the entire meal. He was crying, indeed sobbing at times, so deeply hurt that his brother would do this to him. Unfortunately, that hurt turned to anger, and Jermaine recorded a song called “Word to the Badd” that was a bitter excoriation of Michael. It was leaked to radio and instantly created a sensation. In the song, Jermaine vilified Michael for lightening his skin; for being “a child,” not “a man”; and for “takin’ my pie,” a seeming reference to the situation with L.A. and Babyface. The tabloid media covered the song intensely. Jermaine was accused of leaking the song himself to piggyback on the media attention Michael was getting for his album Dangerous, which had come out not long before, and to call attention to his own album You Said. I have no idea if Jermaine did that or not, but the publicity backfired. He came off as petty and desperate. Of course, no one knew about the dramatic situation that had triggered his anger and generated the song in the first place.

“Word to the Badd” was set to go on You Said, and there wasn’t much I could do about that, even after Michael Jackson personally called me to complain. Michael and I had always been on good terms. We would often run into each other during the glory years of Studio 54. Both of us would be taking all of it in, and he always felt comfortable being next to me. He was a huge early fan of Whitney’s, and loved her music. In later years I would regularly invite him to my pre-Grammy party. He never ended up coming; his legal problems had already started, and I’m sure his lawyers advised him that it would not be a good idea while litigation was ongoing. But in the week before the show, he would call me every day and insist that he would be there. His security and publicity people would visit the venue, and he would want to know what table he’d be seated at and with whom he’d be sitting. He’d also want to know who would be performing. I never reveal that in advance, but in his case I knew he wouldn’t tell anyone. When the O’Jays were going to be there, he was so enthusiastic: “They’ve got to play ‘Back Stabbers’!” he declaimed. “Tell them I insist they perform ‘Back Stabbers’!” We would take turns singing songs together on the phone as we talked about the various artists who would be performing and his favorite hits of theirs.

It was in this spirit that Michael called me to pull “Word to the Badd” off Jermaine’s forthcoming album. He said, “I know you have respect for me, and I have respect for you. How could you let my brother do this? I don’t want you to release that record.” I told him, “Look, Michael, Jermaine is an artist on a label in which I have an interest. I do have great respect for you, but this really is a problem between the two of you. You’ve got to deal with him directly.” As uncomfortable as I was with what Jermaine had done, I felt it would be wrong for me to tell an artist to take a song off his album. This was a family and personal matter that they needed to resolve themselves. Michael said that Jermaine was avoiding him and he couldn’t find him anywhere. I told him, “He’s just gotten to your parents’ house. I spoke to him ten minutes ago.” A few hours later, Jermaine called me. “You’ll never guess what happened,” he said. “I’m at my parents’ house, and Michael went around to the back, climbed up and went through a window, and came down the stairs and confronted me with the problem. We really had it out.” Jermaine stuck to his guns and kept the song out there, but eventually he and Michael came to some sort of understanding. Jermaine softened the lyrics to the song and changed its focus. It stayed on You Said, but much of the sting had been taken out of it. Still, even recast as a lovers’ quarrel, the song says a great deal about the hurt Jermaine felt about what Michael had done: “You never think about who you love / You only think about number one / You forgot about where we started from / You only think about what you want / You don’t care about how it’s done.” Ultimately, the album didn’t make much impact, so the song is most interesting for the personal story it tells.

• Wat denn nu '? :hut: Sollte MJ Jermaine wirklich die Produzenten abgeworben haben, ist das aber auch nicht nett...

Zitat

I want people to NEVER FORGET the truth of how hard he tried, his struggle, to continue to entertain the world...the heartlessness of corporate greed. HE IS NOT A HOLOGRAM...he is not a puppet for the industry. He was a great HUMAN BEING made of flesh and blood. (KF)

• Sollte MJ Jermaine wirklich die Produzenten abgeworben haben, ist das aber auch nicht nett..

Selbst wenn wir mal die Worte von Clave Davis zu Grunde legen, dann sollten die Proudzenten MJ nur für kleine definierte Periode (wenige Wochen) zur Verfügung stehen.

• MJ kann ja nichts mehr kommentieren ... aber nicht alle lassen Davis' Ergüsse unkommentiert stehen:

Zitat

Kelly Clakson straft C. Davis für's Lügen ab...

Zitat

So I just heard Clive Davis is releasing a memoir and spreading false
    information about me and my music. I refuse to be bullied and I just
    have to clear up his memory lapses and misinformation for myself and for
    my fans. It feels like a violation. Growing up is awesome because you
    learn you don't have to cower to anyone - even Clive Davis.

Zitat

• Es ist vollzogen. Jermaine heißt jetzt Jack

LA judge grants Jermaine Jackson name change
    (AP) – 11 hours ago
    LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jermaine Jackson has a new, brighter surname — Jacksun.
    A Los Angeles judge approved the change to singer's name Friday.
    The 58-year-old, who shared lead singing duties with his younger brother Michael in the Jackson 5, did not appear in court.
    He sought the name change for "artistic reasons" and says it has nothing to do with a recent rift in his family over the care of Michael Jackson's children and family matriarch Katherine Jackson.
    His attorney Bret D. Lewis says Jacksun is in Europe performing with his brothers and told him that he was sure it was "a sunny day in California."
    Lewis says he doesn't know whether Jacksun will elaborate on the creative reasons for the change.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...f217f8d155be65

• ..toll...GRATULIERE!! ..der Beginn einer steilen Karriere... :Bridge:

*Ironie off*

:flöt:

Ich aber gelobte mir,
    mich niemals abstumpfen zu lassen
    und den Vorwurf der Sentimentalität
    niemals zu fürchten.

Albert Schweitzer

• Es ist vollzogen. Jermaine heißt jetzt Jack

LA judge grants Jermaine Jackson name change
    (AP) – 11 hours ago
    LOS ANGELES (AP) — Jermaine Jackson has a new, brighter surname — Jacksun.

Selbst die Presse verarscht ihn jetzt schon :ablach: :lachen:

In_Michaels_Words.jpg

Together, let us create a symphony of hearts, marvelling at the miracle of our children and basking in the beauty of love.

• das ist einfach nur eines: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! erstens wird jermaine IMMER ein jackson bleiben, denn er gehört nun mal zu diesem clan - davon kann er sich nie trennen, egal wie er heißt. und zweitens ist das mal wieder typisch tschärmäiiiiiiin - nur halbe sachen :wf:. jackson und jacksun ist ja DEEEEEEEER große unterschied :ai:. hätte er ar*** in der hose, dann hätte er sich ganz was neues gesucht. oh, und by the way, davon wirst du nicht erfolgreicher, lieber herr jack, denn erfolg ist eine frage des könnens, nicht des miesen abkupferns!

kerzen.jpg

2021 hast Du uns für immer verlassen - trotzdem wirst Du Teil dieser Gemeinschaft bleiben. R.I.P. liebe Titania

• ich denke er ist stolz auf seinen nachnamen wohl doch nicht... :bored:

auffallen will er nur ,und das um jeden preis :pong:

einige jacksons sind einfach nur noch unterste schublade.. hoffendlich färbt das nicht auf die kinder ab :wäh:

ich habe dich nicht verloren.
    ich sehe dich noch immer vor mir.
    ob es
    eine ilusion ist glaube ich nicht.
    du bist da ,
    ich sehe dich immer in
    meinem herzen
    R.I.P

• Und schon wieder hat er Unterhaltsschulden :gdh:

*Jermaine Jackson has a problem, like a Rick Ross “I love bad ‘bad’” problem.

His baby’s mama is calling out the infamous celebrity, known for his child support issues and Trouble making in the Jackson family, again.

Alejandra Jackson is accusing him of falling behind on child support again, this time to the tune of $30,000, says TMZ.

The Los Angele’s Child Support Services Department has filed legal documents asking a judge to hold him in contempt for slacking on his payment for a whole year now.

Last year he was ordered to pay $3,000 monthly to support his teenage boys, Jermajesty and Jafaar. But he didn’t do that. Instead, according to CSSD, he sporadically paid $5,621 throughout the year, but still owes $30,378.

CSSD wants him jailed for 60 days if he doesn’t pay up by August.

It was in 2011 when Jermaine was behind $90,000 in child support. He eventually settled with Alejandra for $80,000.

http://www.eurweb.com/?p=322449

Zahlt er diese Schulden nicht bis August, geht er für 60 Tage in den Knast...............da frag ich mich doch nicht mehr, WER sonst den Unterhalt bezahlt hat :schelm:

• Nein, diese Frage erübrigt sich, Marion. Von mir aus kann der Jermaine gern 60 Tage in den Bau! Vielleicht reisst er anschl. nicht mehr seine Klappe soweit auf und backt endlich mal kleinere Brötchen!!! Er widert mich nur an!

• na, wenn katherine nun bald ihren toten sohn ungeachtet aller verleumdungen in gold aufgewogen hat, dann sollten doch 80.000 dollar kein thema mehr sein :punch:. nur - wie kommen diese summen zustande? die brüder haben doch grad eine "erfolgreiche" tour und arbeiten ganz wichtig an einem neuen album, wie kann es da denn finanzielle engpässe geben :dd:?
    wer ironie findet, darf sie behalten! :ai:

kerzen.jpg

2021 hast Du uns für immer verlassen - trotzdem wirst Du Teil dieser Gemeinschaft bleiben. R.I.P. liebe Titania

• Tja, lieber Jermaine. Wer Kinder machen kann, der sollte auch aufkommen können für sie. Vielleicht verkaufst Du mal deinen Bentley und legst Dir ein kleineres Auto zu, vielleicht solltest Du nicht ganz so viel in der Weltgeschichte umherreisen, sondern einfach mal daheim bleiben und Kohle ranschaffen.

Ich kapier das nicht. Einerseits hat er ein Buch am Laufen, war gerade auf Tour und verdient sicher an seinen alten Alben hier und da auch noch den ein oder anderen Cent. Wie kann man da so ausgebrannt sein? Interviews der letzten 4 Jahre sollten doch sein Konto gut gefüllt haben. Irgendwas macht der falsch.... :skandal:

Sperrt ihn einfach weg, dann haben auch wir eine Zeit lang Ruhe von ihm... :bad: :feile: