Beyonce inspired by Michael Jackson’s ‘Off The Wall’ for new album

• Beyonce spoke to MTV about what she’s been cooking up in the recording studio for her new album. She reveals she’s not trying to invent a new genre but mixing “every type of genre that I love” because when it comes to genre inspiration, she has no limitations! As a result, she declares this is what makes her a non-boxed artist. The album is also influenced by the greats such as Lauryn Hill, Stevie Wonder and Michael Jackson. Read on…

“I’m mixing every type of genre that I love and I’m inspired by every type of genre. I’m not in a box. It’s not R&B. It’s not typically pop. It’s not rock. It’s just everything I love all mixed together in my own little gumbo of music”.

The singer says that quite a motley crew of musicians have inspired the album: “Definitely Fela Kuti, the Stylistics. How random, right?” she laughed. “So many people … Lauryn Hill, Stevie Wonder, of course, Michael Jackson’s Off the Wall … all of those things I’m kind of mixing together”. Source.

‘Off The Wall’? That’s a pretty massive inspiration. The production, vocals and writing on that album certainly set the standard in the genius of music history. Maybe Beyonce is hoping to do the same somewhere down the line. In any case, I’m excited.

http://toyaz-world.net/2010/11…f-the-wall-for-new-album/

• ist ja alles gut und schön ...aber irgendwie wird in letzter zeit jeder von Michael Jackson inspiriert ...erst dieser Justin *IHATEHIM* Bieber ...jetzt beyonce ...wer noch ...ich denke NICHT das sie alle von michael inspirier wurden ...sry ist meiner meinung nach einfach nur diese eine sekunde ruhm im licht des königs ...

LG Lilly

• sorry ,aber ich glaube Beyonce ,das sie inspiriert wurde von Michael
    Ich kann es mir bei ihr sehr gut vorstellen ,Michael und sie haben sich sehr gemocht ,das sieht man ja auch (bei WMA's )
    hier Ihr Tribute fuer Michael

Ich glaube auch das sie Ihn geliebt hat mit Ihrem Herzen und ihrer Seele
    Ihr koennt mich nun fuer bescheuert halten oder auch nicht

• also bei beyonce kann ich es mir auch besser vorstellen als bei justin *IHATEHIM* bieber ...beyonce mag ich sehr ...sie ist echt eine gute sängerin

LG Lilly

• Beoncye wird dieses Jahr am 24. August bei den VMA den Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award erhalten:

http://de.eonline.com/news/567…ard-award-all-the-details

News/
    Beyoncé Will Perform at the 2014 MTV VMAs and Receive the Video Vanguard Award—All the Details!

von Zach Johnson | Übersetzt von Zachary Johnson 7. August 2014 - 06:00

Beyonce, VMA's, 2011, 2009, 2003 Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic, Kevin Mazur/WireImage(2)

Here's another reason to tune in for the 2014 MTV VMAs: Beyonce will be there!

Not only will the "***Flawless" singer perform live at The Forum in Inglewood, Calif., but she will also receive the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award, joining the likes of the Beastie Boys, Peter Gabriel, Madonna, Michael Jackson, R.E.M., Red Hot Chili Peppers, Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake.

Beyoncé, 32, is up for eight Moonmen this year, more than any other artist or band.

"Drunk in Love (feat. Jay Z)" is up for Video of the Year and Best Collaboration. "Partition," meanwhile, is in the running for Best Female Video and Best Choreography. Finally, "Pretty Hurts" is nominated for Best Direction, Best Editing, Best Cinematography and Best Video With a Social Message.

Late last year, Beyoncé shocked the music industry and her fans by releasing a top secret, self-titled visual album. It included 17 music videos.

PHOTOS: Take a look back at the red carpet arrivals from the 2013 VMAs
    Beyonce, VMA's, 2006 Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic

Aug. 24 will mark Beyoncé's fifth time performing at the annual event. She previously sang "Baby Boy/Crazy in Love" in 2003, "Ring the Alarm" in 2006, "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" in 2009 and "Love on Top" in 2011. As a member of Destiny's Child, Beyoncé was nominated for seven VMAs. As a solo artist, she's earned 35 nominations. Beyoncé's won 11 Moonmen, including Video of the Year in 2009 for "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)."

Beyoncé won't be the only musician rocking out on stage. The "XO" singer joins previously announced performers 5 Seconds of Summer, Ariana Grande (feat. Zedd), Maroon 5, Taylor Swift and Usher.

The MTV Video Music Awards will air live Aug. 24 at 9 p.m. ET.