Majestik Magnificent 02.05.2011

Geplante Forumschließung am 20.05.2024

Verhindere die Schließung mit einer Spende:

Jetzt Spenden
  • by Majestik Magnificent on Monday, May 2, 2011 at 4:01pm

This is Majestik. I am really livid about the delay in the trial. This is to me a personal and direct attack on the fans, for they know fans
    have already paid for their airline tickets and hotel room for May 9 and they know that fans cannot get that money back and they knew that on
    the anniversary of Michael Jackson's death if the trial was still going on there would have been thousands of fans at the courthouse. I feel it
    in my bones and in my heart that they did not want to see that kind of love and support for Michael Jackson... so what they did was make the
    energy level low and the turn out minimum to catch the fans by surprise and move the trial back FOUR MONTHS! This is something that we must let
    them know that we are aware of. One of the reasons is that he said he needed to spend time with his kids. What about justice for Michael's
    kids?! This is a disgrace! This is the worst kind of the worst attack in trying to diminish the support that Michael has. They know how large it
    is and by them doing this they think they can make it look like Michael only has just a few supporters during the trial. I desperately need you
    all to prove them wrong. I don't care if you have to get the plane tickets and hotels again. I don't care if it puts you in a tight financial position. Michael deserves it. I want the fans to all come out stronger than you would have if they would have started on May 9. This is so unfair and so conniving that they think the fans are stupid and can't see through this mess. La Toya Jackson as you know has said from the very beginning that her brother was murdered and has been fighting
    along side you for righteousness, and she will continue to do so. Let's show them that even through all of this Michael Jackson fans still stand
    strong- even through this Michael Jackson fans will support him through anything even if they have to stand in the snow. All they have done is
    make you Come together and stand stronger than ever. Let's show the world that Michael Jackson fans love and support him through the
    toughest of the toughest times no matter what. Please spread this to all the fans all over the world. Come out and show your support for
    Michael.

I thank you.

Majestik Magnificent

Er sagt er sei wütend über die Verzögerung, die Fans die am 09.05. vor Ort sein wollten, hätten schon ihre Flugtickets und Hotelzimmer bezahlt.
    Er äussert sich über Chernoff, der sagte er möchte Zeit mit seinen Kindern verbringen. Was ist mit Michaels Kindern?
    Er bittet weltweit um weitere Unterstützung durch die Fans.
    Ich hoffe, ich habe es richtig wiedergegeben, so in etwa.

Quelle: lipstickalley

• Na so ein bisschen lustig ist der aber auch.
    Er meint, ihm sei es egal ob die Fans noch mal Tickets fürs Flugzeug kaufen müssten, noch mal Geld für ein Hotel ausgeben müssten und ob manche dadurch finanzielle Probleme bekommen würden, die Fans müssten da jetzt erst recht aufkreuzen um zu zeigen, dass wir uns von sowas nicht abschrecken lassen, weil Michael das verdient hätte. Dass Michael diese Unterstützung verdient hat, da stimme ich voll und ganz zu. Aber deswegen kann man nicht direkt seine kompletten Finanzen über den Haufen werfen. Hauptsache man steht da vor dem Gerichtsgebäude. Soll ja auch noch Menschen geben, die das Geld dringend für andere Dinge brauchen und es sich eben nicht noch mal leisten können so einfach nach Los Angeles zu fliegen. So wahr die Worte von Majestik auch sein mögen, ein bisschen auf dem Boden der Tatsachen sollte er schon bleiben.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

• Ich glaube Magnificent braucht sich keine Sorgen machen, dass die Fans wegen der Prozessverschiebung in ihrer Unterstützung nachlassen. Das er aber meint, dass die Fans vor dem Gericht zu stehen haben egal ob es sie in finanzielle Schwierigkeiten bringt finde ich schon etwas makaber insbesondere in Anbetracht der Tatsache, dass es seinen Schützling Joe während des bis dato angesetzten Prozesstermines zum Geldeintreiben mit dem Namen seines Sohnes (incl. Nachtclubparty) nach Cannes zieht.
    Viellleicht kann ja Magnificent mal auf Joe einwirken, dass der sich nun den September und Oktober für die Unterstützung seines Sohnes freihält.

• Zitat

Viellleicht kann ja Magnificent mal auf Joe einwirken, dass der sich nun den September und Oktober für die Unterstützung seines Sohnes freihält.

und von der Kohle, die er mit dem Namen seines Sohnes scheffelt, kann er den Fans ja die Flugtickets und den Aufendhalt dort finanzieren :dafuer:
    :iwds:

"When people's minds are clouded by anger or hatred, no angel can reach them". ~Michael Jackson~

• Lol, die Idee ist gut, Blümchen.
    Aber ich glaube, bevor ich von Joe was annehmen würde, würde ich dann doch lieber die finanziellen Probleme nehmen!
    Da würde mir zumindest weniger schlecht werden von. :kicher:

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

• Ich häng mich mit dem Text mal hier ins Thema rein......

Hello fans,
    This is Majestik Magnificent. I am calling upon you to remind you that the trial starts on the 27th. Please let’s not lose sight of the support that is needed. Remember you are
    the voice of Michael now! We don’t want the press saying the fans don’t care and don’t show up, especially on the first day of court. The family needs you out in numbers really really badly.
    I also know that a lot of you can’t make it and I feel you will be there in spirit. I understand that. Please try to come out with your signs. Even though it has been over two years, let’s show the world that Michael’s legacy and fans still support him no matter what! Let’s work together and make a strong showing on the 27th at the courthouse. Delaying the trial the way they did was a ploy to make it hard for you to come and divide you, but let the court and the world know that you are loyal and can never be divided, no matter what! And remember, most of the stuff that you hear in the press about the family is not true. Once again this is a ploy to divide and conquer. I only send out a letter when feel it is very very important. Please contact all your friends and fans that you know and repost this letter and make sure it gets to everyone. Hopefully I will see all of you at the court on the 27th. This is so important. We want to have a great attendance and create awareness to show people that you all have not forgotten Michael. The press is looking for a reason to give the fans a bad rep. Let’s prove them wrong! This letter will go to every family member- ALL of the Jacksons. They are aware of this letter. I thank you for your sincerity and love for my friend Michael Jackson, and look forward to seeing all of you at the courthouse on the 27th.
    Very Respectfully,
    Majestik Magnificent

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AERIALBANNER/

kurz dt. zusammengefasst ruft MM die Fans im Namen der Familie auf zusammenzuhalten, zu zeigen das die Fans Michael nicht vergessen haben! Die Familie brauche die Unterstützung der Fans!
    Man solle am 27. zum Gericht kommen und ( im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes) Flagge zeigen!
    Die Presse warte nur darauf das die Fans nicth kommen..dagegen muss man was unternehmen.

Für eine bessere Zusammenfassung /Übersetzung bin ich immer dankbar....

"If only life could be a little more tender and art a little more robust."
    “Talent is an accident of genes - and a responsibility.”
    (Alan Rickman)

"It was not Michael Jackson's time to go. Michael Jackson is not here today because of the negligence and reckless acts of Dr. Murray." (David Walgren)

• kurz dt. zusammengefasst ruft MM die Fans im Namen der Familie auf zusammenzuhalten, zu zeigen das die Fans Michael nicht vergessen haben! Die Familie brauche die Unterstützung der Fans!
    Man solle am 27. zum Gericht kommen und ( im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes) Flagge zeigen!
    Die Presse warte nur darauf das die Fans nicth kommen..dagegen muss man was unternehmen.

:flenn: ....wenn ich nur so könnte wie ich wollte.....ich würde mein Zelt vor dem Gerichtsgebäude aufstellen um Michael "beizustehen". :herz: Michael :herz: , we will never forget you.

............................... Spuren im Sand verwehen, Spuren im Herzen bleiben.