Aaron Carter meldet sich

• Over night, the internet exploded with the news that, in a recent interview with OK Magazine, former teen idol Aaron Carter claimed that Michael Jackson had once given him cocaine and booze -- all when he was only 15-years-old.

Yet today, the audio of Daphne Barak's interview with Carter was posted online -- revealing that Carter said no such thing!

According to a transcript of the audio, the now 23-year-old instead told tabloid-journalist Daphne Barak that he once attended a party at Neverland Ranch with his older brother Nick, actor Chris Tucker, and many other guests. During the party, Carter witnessed Jackson drinking alcohol. "It was fun," he said, "'cause I don't think Michael ever really got a chance to do stuff like that."

"Did you have a drink [at the party]?" Daphne asked.

"Yeah, a little," Carter replied.

When later questioned about Michael Jackson having an alleged addiction to prescription drugs, Carter plainly stated: "I personally didn't see any drug addiction issues [with Michael]."

"I mean, there was definitely things that were just different, you know, weird," he said of the singer's behavior, before again conceding that "the time that I spent with him, yes, he was fine."

The interview ended with Aaron playing a Michael Jackson song on piano, as a tribute. "I wanted to express a message to him so that he could hear it," the singer said. "I want to protect his legacy. It's funny because a lot of the things that Michael did that I want to do."

There you have it. No cocaine. No adult purposefully supplying a minor with alcohol. No phone calls to the police. So how did this massive twisting-of-words come about? The answer may lie with the article's author. . . .

Tabloid-contributor Daphne Barak, some may recall, interviewed Michael Jackson's former nanny, Grace Rwaramba, shortly after the King of Pop's death in 2009. In video footage of the interview, Rwaramba expressed her frustration over being fired by Jackson's team -- understandable and in no way controversial. Yet Barak's later publication of the interview suddenly had Grace the Nanny claiming that she had pumped her former employer's stomach for drugs, several times!

Rwaramba quickly fired back: "I am shocked, hurt and deeply saddened by recent statements the press has attributed to me. [...] The statements attributed to me confirm the worst in human tendencies to sensationalize tragedy and smear reputations for profit."

"I don't even know how to pump a stomach!!" she added.

The former-nanny's close friend, Mallika Chopra (daughter of Deepak Chopa), then took to the blog-o-sphere, defending Rwaramba and explaining the full situation of how "so-called journalist" Daphne Barak had acted as a confidant, baited for information, and then manipulated it for her subsequent article.

Grace the Nanny was not the first to accuse the platinum haired "journalist" of such dirty dealings, either.

Shortly after the late Princess Diana's tragic death, Barak ran afoul of the law for breaching an agreement with Mohamed Al Fayed, regarding an interview he'd given. A judge subsequently ruled Barak "in contempt of court for being evasive about her whereabouts when attempts were made to serve papers on her." Instead of sticking around to see whether she'd end up in the slammer or not, Barak reportedly fled, living "on the run" for four months.

And in 2008, after writing an exploitative article about Benazir Bhutto (the late former leader of Pakistan), Barak again found herself bombarded by heavy criticism. Here, she was accused of "blatantly manufacturing details that cannot be independently verified about Bhutto's life." (Are you beginning to see a pattern?)

"While biased journalism may be tolerated in many circles, Daphne Barak crossed the line into complete fiction," wrote the Daily Kos. "Barak could best serve the public by ceasing her shameful, tabloid-style writing, and blatant manufacturing of hurtful lies."

All of which begs the question: Is this what happened with Aaron Carter's comments about Michael Jackson?

After all, the recently released audio of the interview between Carter and Barak is quite vanilla. It's hard to imagine Carter praising Jackson so highly in the clip we currently have, only to turn around and then claim (in the very same interview) that Jackson gave cocaine and booze to a minor.

We'll just have to wait and see, when an official response from Carter and/or his PR team pops up. . . .

Update from TMZ:

"Aaron Carter's representative claims the singer NEVER told an entertainment reporter Michael Jackson gave him cocaine and alcohol when he was 15 years old ... and says the reporter COMPLETELY FABRICATED the story." (Read more at TMZ)

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejourn…677956.html#ixzz1QxkcPuSR

Anscheinend hat sie Benazir Butto auch übel mitgespielt, wusste ich nicht.

Und dennoch, warum hat er dieses Interview überhaupt gegeben? Irgendwie komme ich nicht von dem Gedanken los, dass es vllt. doch Strategie war, von wem auch immer.Sind doch Schlagzeilen, jetzt kennt ihn jeder.Vorher fast keiner mehr.
    Am 23.06. ist der Artikel erschienen, warum dementiert er erst jetzt????

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Thalia ()

• Wie kann man als Michaels Eltern familiär-freundschaftliche Fotos mit einer Journalistin machen, die schon früher Gerüchte über Michael in die Welt gesetzt hat? Ich hoffe ja, dass die Fotos vor dem "Carter-Interview" waren, aber das "Interview" mit Grace Rwambara war doch bestimmt schon bekannt!

Ich kann so etwas einfach nicht nachvollziehen.

• Daphne Barrak and Elisabeth Murdoch produced two Jackson television specials in 2004. Daphne's Jackson's specials continued to make huge raitings worldwide on 2005: from the eve of the Michael Jackson's sensational trial, until his acquital on June 2005.

Und, Elisabeth Murdoch ist Rupert Murdochs Tochter.

Das aber nur am Rande.Ich lösche es wieder, wenn ich soll. :daumen:

http://daphnebarak.homestead.com/GraceRwarambaVideoClip.html

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Thalia ()

• TMZ hat unter das Dementi vom Carter-Vertreter ein update gesetzt vom Barrak-Vertreter und die "Bett-Story" angehängt.

Aaron Carter: I NEVER Said MJ Gave Me Coke!!!

7/1/2011 11:17 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Aaron Carter's rep claims the singer NEVER told an entertainment reporter Michael Jackson gave him cocaine and alcohol when he was 15 years old ... and says the reporter COMPLETELY FABRICATED the story.

0701_aaron_mj_EX

The controversy stems from an article that ran in OK! Magazine in Australia, written by international journalist Daphne Barak. In the article, Carter was quoted as saying, "Yes, [MJ] gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15. As for drugs? He gave me cocaine."

But Carter's rep tells TMZ, "Nothing was said that was reported" ... and directed us toward a YouTube video of the interview with Barak ... which seems to back up Aaron's side of the story.

UPDATE: A rep for Barak tells TMZ, "Aaron Carter told Daphne Barak in his lengthy interview in Spain, that Michael Jackson gave him alcohol and cocaine while he was 15. He also said that Michael invited him to sleep in his room, and when Aaron woke up at 5:00 AM, he found Michael on his bed."

• Wenn Aaron ihr das doch im Interview gesagt hat, dann frage ich mich ernsthaft, warum sie ausgerechnet die Stelle mit dem Alkohol und dem Kokain nicht aufgenommen hat. Wenn da offenbar gefilmt wurde, dann wäre es doch ein sehr lustiger Zufall, dass ausgerechnet das nicht auf dem Tape ist. Zumal auf dem Tape das man kennt ja zu sehen ist, dass Aaron mit ihr über Alkohol und zumindest Medikamente im Zusammenhang mit Michael gesprochen hat. Und dann nimmt sie ausgerechnet die sensationellste Aussage vom ganzen Interview nicht auf? Schon klar, Frau Barak.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

• Meine Gedanken

Warum das Interview am 23.06.

2 Tage vor Michaels Todestag. Warum nicht im März oder April :stuhl:

• Dieter Wiesner bezieht jetzt auch Stellung dazu ( via fb ):

Zitat

Dieter Wiesner
    I just don't believe Aaron Carter would say something like this. This article is coming from the journalist Daphne Barak. Thats why I don't even want to comment on this. By the way, on this particular day I was with Michael the whole time, along with him and a lot of his celebrity guests. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=524343837

• Ob nun es nun stimmt, dass Michael & Aaron im selben Zimmer und auch im selben Bett geschlafen haben finde ich jetzt eigentl. überhaupt nicht schlimm. :schulter:
    Michael hat seine Ansichten dazu sehr genau im Bashit-IV dargestellt. Hier nochmal seine wichtigsten Aussagen aus dem IV:

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Donna ()

• Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Donna ()

• Wer auch immer von euch vielleicht an die Onlinedienste schreiben möchte um sie aufzufordern, auch das Dementi zu drucken, beruft euch auf diese beiden Ziffern des Pressekodex, insbesondere auf Ziffer 3. Hier könnt ihr eurer Forderung Nachdruck verleihen.

Ziffer 2 – Sorgfalt
    Recherche ist unverzichtbares Instrument journalistischer Sorgfalt. Zur Veröffentlichung bestimmte Informationen in Wort, Bild und Grafik sind mit der nach den Umständen gebotenen Sorgfalt auf ihren Wahrheitsgehalt zu prüfen und wahrheitsgetreu wiederzugeben. Ihr Sinn darf durch Bearbeitung, Überschrift oder Bildbeschriftung weder entstellt noch verfälscht werden. Unbestätigte Meldungen, Gerüchte und Vermutungen sind als solche erkennbar zu machen.
    Symbolfotos müssen als solche kenntlich sein oder erkennbar gemacht werden.

Ziffer 3 - Richtigstellung
    Veröffentlichte Nachrichten oder Behauptungen, insbesondere personenbezogener Art, die sich nachträglich als falsch erweisen, hat das Publikationsorgan, das sie gebracht hat, unverzüglich von sich aus in angemessener Weise richtig zu stellen.

• Ob nun es nun stimmt, dass Michael & Aaron im selben Zimmer und auch im selben Bett geschlafen haben finde ich jetzt eigentl. überhaupt nicht schlimm. :schulter:
    Michael hat seine Ansichten dazu sehr genau im Bashit-IV dargestellt. Hier nochmal seine wichtigsten Aussagen aus dem IV:

Darum geht es eigentlich nicht und ich bin mir auch da sicher, dass es nicht stimmt, dass er in seinem Zimmer war. Es geht doch um die Carter-Aussagen und was diese sugerieren:

Michael wollte, dass Aaron mit ihm in einem Zimmer schläft. Er hatte sich ein Gästebett genommen u. Aaron schlief in seinem Bett.
    Gegen 5 Uhr morgens wachte A auf und stellte erschrocken fest, dass Michael in seinem Bett lag, am Fußende. "Oh was tust du da? Ich bin doch erst 15 Jahre.."
    Michael sagte darauf sowas wie: "omg.. sorry, das wußte ich nicht, das wußte ich doch nicht!"

Was mir im übrigen gerade span. vorkommt, dass Carter ja im Prinzip für sein Coks- Dementi (woraus hervorgeht, dass er es nicht gesagt hat, dafür aber im übrigen genug anderes suggerierendes Zeug) auf die Barrak-Quelle zurückgreift, denn auch dieses IV haben wir und wohl auch er nur weil Barrak es auf ihrer HP eingestellt hat.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von LenaLena ()

• Randy Jackson twittert u.a.

randyjackson8 Randy Jackson
    From what I understand, Aaron Carter has already denied ever making that statement & is considering suing OK Magazine.
    vor 1 Stunde Als Favorit markieren Retweet Antworten
    Soweit Randy verstanden hat, überlegt Carter, ob er das OK!Magazin verklagen kann/wird.

• Das wurde von einer Forenleitung eines anderen Forums geschrieben,

also wir sollen praktisch auf alles gewappnet sein, es könnten noch mehr Teile des Interviews auftauchen.

For some more observations on the media’s most perverse strategy to mask an actually very simple, yet profound truth about Michael Jackson, tune in soon for a follow-up bullet. … The media and their chosen accomplices are in this together. The following days, more snippets of this terrible interview will be leaked, among which, it is claimed, even more disturbing revelations. Please, be prepared and armed with calmness, and know for certain that there is a large media conspiracy against Michael Jackson erupting (again..) and that he is innocent of all such mean-spirited allegations as proven. We will keep you posted on this story as it unfolds. ..

Ich stelle es hier ein, weil ich halte das allein nicht aus. :umfall:

• Ja, das mit dem Koks hat er dementiert. Nicht die Aussage mit dem Bett. Das hat er bisher nicht dementiert. Dass er das gesagt hat kann er auch nicht dementieren. Außer er beweist, dass das nicht seine Stimme ist. Allerdings könnte er dementieren, Michael damit gemeint zu haben. Aber es würde mich sehr wundern, wenn es da nicht um Michael gegangen wäre.

Edit:
    Na, hört sich ja vielversprechend an. Bin mal gespannt ob die Recht haben. Wenn Aaron Carter auch nur einen Funken Stolz in der Brust hat, wird er alles tun um zu verhindern, dass noch mehr von dem Scheiß an die Öffentlichkeit kommt. Tut er es nicht...naja. Kein Kommentar, nech?

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

• Thalia, da bist du nicht alleine, du Arme... glaube mir :tra::kiss: . Das ist auch kaum zum Aushalten. Da rechnet man nicht mehr mit ganz so bösen Sachen (die Hoffnung stirbt zu letzt und es schien so, als würde es langsam doch etwas besser werden mit den Bösartigkeiten) und dann das...

• Darum geht es eigentlich nicht und ich bin mir auch da sicher, dass es nicht stimmt, dass er in seinem Zimmer war. Es geht doch um die Carter-Aussagen und was diese sugerieren:

Und was sugerieren sie mir ? Nichts Schlimmes, da ich Michael's Sichtweise zu diesem Thema kenne ! Beitrag #152 od. #153
    Wenn mir ein Kind erzählt, Michael habe sich in sein Bett dazu gelegt, dann kommt mir nicht in den Sinn, dass Michael auch nur einen sexuellen Gedanken dabei hatte.
    "When YOU say bed, YOU'RE thinking sexual, THEY make that sexual, IT'S NOT sexual." ~MJ~
    :herz::herz::herz: Dieser Mensch war pure Liebe ! :herz::herz::herz:

"Just not what you seek of me
    Can the heart reveal the proof
    Like a mirror reveals the truth
    See the evil one is you"

~MJ / Is it scary ?~